Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear39153 View Post
maaan, i got two of those tribble of borgs, >.<
Oh, those are fun, fuzzy little computer modems. I'm guessing that was what the Borg had them in mind for....They also tend to whisper "42" a lot...which is The Answer to Everything (tm)....
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
or just VerKa for short,

Hello fellow Nerdican, how goes it?

and i'm online now actually, around space station 24 for the lul.
I totally wanna take your OZ-02MD if you still got it.

It goes very nerdy thank you very much for asking.

Hi-ho Silver! *jumps up on my OZ-06MS and rides towards the sunset*
(I should feel more proud knowing these names by heart... Or well disgusted. I never did like Wing much.)
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Been lurking in the shadowy depths of the forums for the last couple months, and decided it was time to venture out into the ether and make myself be known and promptly forgotten immediately there after, :p

I'm bear, pleased to meet y'all, glad to be here, and i'm currently having a blast.....

back to the slightly off topic introduction.

I have currently one main playing character, Samantha Bran(fem character made on a dare, and after a while i became attached to the character, ), the other two slots are experimentation for no other reason than i have nothing better to do.

Gold member, and have no idea what in the world i'm doing when i'm not doing solo missions, 8U

And that's the end of my slightly demented and schizophrenic introduction.

to sum it all up, i'm bear, with one character named Samantha Bran, CMDR rank, and running a Heavy Cruiser. I'm usually around the Regulus secer, feel free to holler at me if ya want to talk or play together.
Hello Bear, I am "The Most Interesting Man," nice to meet you. If you want to join me in missions, STF, or just want to cause havoc via PVP - I prefer Klingon side for PVP - but I can torture my fellow Klingon brothers - just pm me in game at:

/tell @BlackV7

I'm on everyday from 10am - 6pm U.S. Eastern time - hope to see you around Mr. Bear - by the way, don't let the Borg scare you - I eat them for breakfast
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-15-2012, 09:59 AM
i'll only be available during those times on sundays, since my work schedule has me working on saturdays.