Lt. Commander
# 1 Republish
02-16-2012, 12:27 PM
For some reason I keep having to periodically republish a number of my missions. I'm not sure why this is happening, but it's becoming a bit time consuming. Anyone else have this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Some time during this week, Catharsis (ST-HLDXL7PV8) was de-published. Last review was on February 13th.

Just saw that it was not in-game, and wanted to check the forums. Obviously I'm not alone. This never happened to my other mission though.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Prime
For some reason I keep having to periodically republish a number of my missions. I'm not sure why this is happening, but it's becoming a bit time consuming. Anyone else have this problem?
if it is directly after a a new patch then give it time as they sometimes have to re-update the entire list of missions. it can take a few hours to sort itself out.

if we are talking hours/days after a patch then no i cant say ive seen this myself.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2012, 03:52 PM
My experience is that same as Revo's - IE Sometimes after a patch the Foundry system itself will do a republish of every mission in the database and afterwards, it may take up to a day before a mission re-appears; BUT every time they've had a patch like that, they've noted the fact Foundry missions are being republished; thus if tahtb wasn't the case, it could be a glitch and I'd open a GM ticket AND a BUG ticket and see what they say.