Lt. Commander
After each day cryptic should of just make a sticky of a fourm posting showing who got the ship.

That way the friggen spam message would not be appearing every 30 sec or so. With the fourm post I can choose if i want to read the list or not. In game I cant turn off the spam message.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 10:56 AM
The purpose of the spam is to give people the impression that they have a very good chance of getting the ship, and spend money. Your idea, while great for people who dont want to see it, completely negates the purpose of the spam, especially since the majority of the playerbase doesnt read the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 11:15 AM
It has the opposite effect on me, I don't want my name splashed across the screen for all to see and get possible begging/hate mail from other players.

So every time I see a name come up on the screen. it just reminds me to delete any boxes I have.....
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
It has the opposite effect on me, I don't want my name splashed across the screen for all to see and get possible begging/hate mail from other players.

So every time I see a name come up on the screen. it just reminds me to delete any boxes I have.....
Same for me. But Cryptic(or PW) probably has data that suggests the tactic makes more money than it loses, and in the end thats all that will matter.