Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Cardassia has no ships...
02-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Mission: Second Wave.

So, Cardassia can’t support the defence of the Alpha Quadrant against the borg because… wait for it…

THEY HAVE NO SHIPS!!!

Cleary giving away all their cruisers is having a major impact!! However will they defend themselves from the true way?

I found this somewhat amusing and thought I’d share it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-14-2012, 10:36 AM
Where do you think they got the series title from? It's not 2800 Dominion ships.... it's 2800 Galors
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Yes, everything they owned was snatched away by the true way one night...

This story opens more and more plotholes... XD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-14-2012, 10:50 AM
after the war that they lost they had to dismantle their military force as part of the peace treaty. they are allowed to keep a small amount to protect their planets and interests but the Federation agreed to protect them, as a sort of friendly occupying force as they did switch sides at the last minute.

they have enough to protect themselves to a degree, but not enough to defend against the borg, which the ambassador points out as he sees little reason to be at the meeting.

some of the cardassians did not agree to give up their ships and broke away to form the true way who are now little more than terrorists.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
after the war that they lost they had to dismantle their military force as part of the peace treaty. they are allowed to keep a small amount to protect their planets and interests but the Federation agreed to protect them, as a sort of friendly occupying force as they did switch sides at the last minute.

they have enough to protect themselves to a degree, but not enough to defend against the borg, which the ambassador points out as he sees little reason to be at the meeting.

some of the cardassians did not agree to give up their ships and broke away to form the true way who are now little more than terrorists.
I was kinda meaning the "random player" has a shiny new Cruiser messages.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJet View Post
I was kinda meaning the "random player" has a shiny new Cruiser messages.
oh i see.

joke went over my head. sorry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-14-2012, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
oh i see.

joke went over my head. sorry.

No worries, it's good to know the background star trek history. All I can say is a LOT of captains joined the True Way!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VangarVega
Yes, everything they owned was snatched away by the true way one night...

This story opens more and more plotholes... XD
Wait, the true way is the ones giving their cruisers to the klingon empire. Keep the plot straight. The federation is getting them from 'Cardassia'.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Cardassia should have NEVER released those Galors.

They should have manned them with old Soldiers and taken back the sectors within Cardassian space.

If the Federation remembered that there was an AGREEMENT made which placed certain responsibilities on each side.

Cardassia: Agreed to dismantle their military warships, but allowed a Defense Force (a small number of Hideki Fighters) that wouldn't be able to conduct a war.

FEDERATION: Agreed to defend Cardassian space. STRiKE 1. Closed their eyes when the Alpha Jem Hadar took Devos 2 , STRIKE 2 The True Way dominates all Cardassian Space, STRIKE 3 The Dominion Forces stand between Cardassia and the Federation is hiding on Bajor.

Sounds like a double standard and a bunch of lip service. It is time the Cardassians stand up for themselves, forty four years of dust and rocks to eat and not one iota from the "SAVIORS" of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-17-2012, 02:01 AM
they have no ships because they can't afford the 1.5million+ energey credits to buy the master keys they need to open the lock boxes to find their ships
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:01 AM.