Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Shuttle troubles
12-17-2012, 05:59 AM
I'm pretty sure someone might have posted about this before. It's actually two bugs that I think may be connected.

Issue #1: My shuttle appears as my main ship in the info tab. It sometimes appears as my main ship when I look at my character info box on the login screen. There does not seem to be any way to change this.

Issue #2: When you have your character tab and inventory tab open, the game allows you to do an equipment comparison by mousing over what you have in inventory and what you have equipped. When viewing ship based items however, my equipped slot shows the stats just fine, but the inventory item shows the stats and bonuses as if it were being used for my shuttle, rendering the entire comparison view useless.

I figured I'd post both of these in one thread as a presumption that one might be affiliated with the other.

If there is an in-game method of fixing either of these, please let me know.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Issue #1 appears to be related to shuttles that have names which come before your ship's name alphabetically
Captain
# 3
12-17-2012, 09:44 PM
They should put it back to the way it was before, the minor convenience of pre-selecting the shuttle isn't worth all of the problems that have come along with it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-18-2012, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbp101287 View Post
Issue #1 appears to be related to shuttles that have names which come before your ship's name alphabetically
I read that in another thread as well. It doesn't work, though. But my ship name starts with a "C". My shuttle name starts with an "S". Yet my shuttle still shows up as my primary ship when I check my character info. Maybe it's because my current ship is newer than my shuttle, but that shouldn't matter either.

Anyone else experiencing the inventory comparison error, or is that just me?
Captain
# 5
12-18-2012, 07:39 AM
Played around with my ships selection last night and found that this problem only affects the ship that was active when I purchased my shuttle. Changing ships doesn't fix the problem (making active). I don't know if I can reclaim my free shuttle again for free so I didn't discharge it, but I'm thinking if I claim the shuttle while in a ship I don't fly anymore (starter ship) I might be able to solve the problem. Since the problem is on my lockbox ship, discharging it is out of the question, and I have no second shuttle to see if changing shuttles makes the problem go away.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Ensign
# 6
12-18-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Played around with my ships selection last night and found that this problem only affects the ship that was active when I purchased my shuttle. I don't know if I can reclaim my free shuttle again for free so I didn't discharge it, but I'm thinking if I claim the shuttle while in a ship I don't fly anymore (starter ship) I might be able to solve the problem. Since the problem is on my lockbox ship, discharging it is out of the question.
Let us know how it goes. I'm in the same boat as you but with a fleet ship rather then a lockbox ship.
Captain
# 7
01-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Am using my new Breen ship and noticed the problem has been passed on to this ship. I now have 2 ships in the same account with this problem, and both of the ships were purchased AFTER I bought the shuttle, all of the ships purchased before the shuttle are unaffected.

Hmmmmm....
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Ensign
# 8
02-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Anyone find a solution for this yet, it is annoying as can be.