Lt. Commander
# 1 Why oh why
02-14-2012, 11:14 AM
hi just saying allo
my names dee been a SWG player for the 8 years it was on an as much as i like startrek i never tryed this game as SWG took up all of my gameing time
i tryed STO last weekend an wow im now hooked rely wish i had tryed sooner as not interested in SWTOR as it does not have enough space for me as i like to fly an have rly injoyed the last weekend playing was F2P though i have spent more on goodies from the shop than i would have payed in subs already so no doubt ill end up subing here....lol would love to know some more about any guilds in game to chat with players who know more than myself as im still just finding my feet as it were or any tipes or things i should try any way see you up there i guess
dee'
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 11:27 AM
YAY another SWG player.. I am sorry about your home being lost. mind if I ask your server.

As for fleets. Look over at this section of the forums Read over them and just start talking with them on the forums. maybe contact them in the game, and play around with them.

If I were you I would ask if you could do a trial period. like 2 weeks with a fleet to see if you like them or not.

anyway welcome to the game, and I hope your not to home sick. My home of karui was destroyed a long time ago. :/ but I am a better federation captain then a bounty hunter.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2012, 03:47 PM
yer i was on azhari at the start then moved to farstar till the game closed based on naboo on both was a bh to....lol but did more flying than hunting i do miss it but really loveing this game so im thinking ill make a better feddie captain also an thanxs for the tipe on how to find a fleet/guild to run with ill take a looksee an see if any jump out at me see you up there some time
dee'
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2012, 07:45 PM
In that case allow me to welcome you to the universe of your enemy with a fine 2360 vintage Chateau Picard
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2012, 02:34 AM
Why thankyou...../tips glass
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2012, 02:36 AM
*honks for hawtpants*
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
*honks for hawtpants*
NO PANTS DAY!!!!!!!

I miss those days I mean really miss them.