Lt. Commander
Thanks to the economy change, I'm left with loads of dilithium ore that serves no purpose other than sitting in my inventory waiting to be refined. It irks me that I have a pile of wealth that is gated in use over a month and a half or so. That's time that I don't have to play $TO to acquire dilithium. All I have to do is log in, refine, and be done.

I'd like to see dilithium refinement items added to the C-Store and available as a rare in-game drop (And in lock boxes). Why in-game? Because for people like myself, who have no further use for dilithium for in-game purchases, refining dilithium ore to acquire C-Points to buy dilithium refinement items to refine more dilithium ore kind of defeats the purpose of refining dilithium ore to begin with. The C-Store option would be great for those that need refined dilithium to acquire in-game items and are willing to spend real money to do so.

Another option would be to add ways to spend dilithium ore on certain items rather than refined dilithium, although I really don't see this working out.

Until I can get rid of all this ore, I'll just fashion myself a dilithium throne to sit upon while I wait. :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 09:29 AM
I have like 146.000 ore, would be nice to do something useful with it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 09:41 AM
Kinda wish they had something like EVE, you pay a tax on the amount of ore to be refined and maybe x amount would be waste depending on you skill level. And when your gone it will refined that ore for you. I love that when i was a miner.

Also, for being a captain why am i doing the dirty work, should their other people that handle this part?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoVonCat View Post
Kinda wish they had something like EVE, you pay a tax on the amount of ore to be refined and maybe x amount would be waste depending on you skill level. And when your gone it will refined that ore for you. I love that when i was a miner.

Also, for being a captain why am i doing the dirty work, should their other people that handle this part?
You don't think some of us have been screwed over enough already? I lost 75% of my "values" in the transformation...

No thanks. They've F***** me enough already.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoVonCat View Post

u ain't no capt'n. u r some awesome "rear admiral, upper half" or a "vice admiral"^^ (just what everybody had in mind when starting a trek-game -.-)

"Captain of the Enterprise?"
"That's right..."
"Close to retirement?"
"I'm not planning on it."
"Let me tell you something: Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you of the bridge of that ship, 'cause while you're there, you can make a difference."

- Star Trek Generations
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaNemesis View Post
I have like 146.000 ore, would be nice to do something useful with it.
Unlock Foundry slots and create missions. If that's not useful, I know of nothing that is
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2012, 02:22 PM
I have over 1.1 million Dilithium now and nothing to spend it on. At best I will convert around 500k to buy a free Odyssey when it comes out, but that's about it for me. I just keep acquiring it at around 20k a day for nothing.

The game really needs some good Crafting sets to rival the STF gear. That way PvEers would have something to do with the Dilithium.