i need help i cant see this pic over there
http://images.imagehotel.net/08vrtuenl7.jpg
i see on youtube one show how to use for crafting is have big pic showing item
http://youtu.be/DbV6CaiaBYo Good video is help me how to craft

mine so small what i can do . help me what i can do
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2012, 07:59 AM
those wuld be the tier 2 Borg Tech special set drops. you can randomly find those inside the borg STF's. Each of the 3 STF's ground and space parts will drop one of those at random. Elite though is the only way to ever find the Mk XII Requisition drops.

to clarify those Mk XI Requisitons can be gotten 2 different ways, by the special tech drops, or for 40 EDC's each.

also those have nothing to do with crafting. while yes they share similarities in the pictures, those arent craftign anomolies.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
those wuld be the tier 2 Borg Tech special set drops. you can randomly find those inside the borg STF's. Each of the 3 STF's ground and space parts will drop one of those at random. Elite though is the only way to ever find the Mk XII Requisition drops.

to clarify those Mk XI Requisitons can be gotten 2 different ways, by the special tech drops, or for 40 EDC's each.

also those have nothing to do with crafting. while yes they share similarities in the pictures, those arent craftign anomolies.
My Problem is picture you see were i make Circle . that thing Very very small. everywhere i want buy look like this. and look youtube . is have Big picture can see . if i can make it bigs
in option or something
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 06:22 PM
there isn't an option, that's just because its two different UIs. If you hover your mouse over the picture it will give you a tooltip that tells you exactly what you need.