Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I have bought several sgips since f2p started and a few have the blue phasers... due to playing and upgrading equipment and lack of bank and bag space... i nolonger have them... if i dismiss the ships and reclaim them from tge store ( i thino i can do this) will i get those items back?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Each TOS Enterprise you claim will come with 2 blue retro phasers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-14-2012, 02:28 PM
That is how I had a cruiser full of Blue Phasers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
That is how I had a cruiser full of Blue Phasers.
do they scale with level?.. the blue is better than the standard orange look imo.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianmetalfan
do they scale with level?.. the blue is better than the standard orange look imo.
Though once you hit VA, the Blue Phasers you can get from 'Replay' of the mission 'Past Imperfect' are of better quality then what you can get from the TOS Connie...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Though once you hit VA, the Blue Phasers you can get from 'Replay' of the mission 'Past Imperfect' are of better quality then what you can get from the TOS Connie...
iirc because of the current level cap. Blue reto from the ent only level to MK X while the ones in the mission are scaled to MK XI.

Anyways in endgame you will most likely anyways switch to either [Borg] weapons for STFs or regular purple gear. Therefore I would suggest the blue phasers for leveling only, as by far easiest way to maintain adequate weapons of the same type.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneemann View Post
iirc because of the current level cap. Blue reto from the ent only level to MK X while the ones in the mission are scaled to MK XI.

Anyways in endgame you will most likely anyways switch to either [Borg] weapons for STFs or regular purple gear. Therefore I would suggest the blue phasers for leveling only, as by far easiest way to maintain adequate weapons of the same type.
I am level 50 already but am still working through the Episode content (just finished the mirror universe and cardassian one)... spent ALOT of my time learning how to fly and use my ship in Borgville.. AKA Kerrat.

I haven't done any STF's yet though did the mini quest to introduce it but due to full inventory i never got my free STF item credit chit..

also for some reason i never receive replies from this forum even though I am subscribed to the thread...

would that have to do with my account being a PWE account (created first then merged with STO)?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-14-2012, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianmetalfan
I am level 50 already but am still working through the Episode content (just finished the mirror universe and cardassian one)... spent ALOT of my time learning how to fly and use my ship in Borgville.. AKA Kerrat.

I haven't done any STF's yet though did the mini quest to introduce it but due to full inventory i never got my free STF item credit chit..

also for some reason i never receive replies from this forum even though I am subscribed to the thread...

would that have to do with my account being a PWE account (created first then merged with STO)?


I know nothing of Thread Subscriptions.

I DO know about full inventories. You have a hidden one called the Overflow Bag. When your inventory is full and you are supposed to receive items from missions, the item will go in to the Overflow Bag. When you empty out excess stuff from your regular inventory, the Overflow Bag's window will pop up and allow you to retrieve your 'lost' items.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-15-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
I know nothing of Thread Subscriptions.

I DO know about full inventories. You have a hidden one called the Overflow Bag. When your inventory is full and you are supposed to receive items from missions, the item will go in to the Overflwow Bag. When you empty out excess stuff from your regular inventory, the Overflow Bag's window will pop up and allow you to retrieve your 'lost' items.

That bag never popped up so i never got the item... heck only times i saw it was when iwas in ship combat with a full inventory.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-15-2012, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Though once you hit VA, the Blue Phasers you can get from 'Replay' of the mission 'Past Imperfect' are of better quality then what you can get from the TOS Connie...
One thing about that particular mission reward, its an oddball reward for my Klingon toon - I mean I am a disruptor guy when playing my Klink - and phasers for the most part are just plain odd on my Godzilla Fed Killer.

Especially those funky blue beams :p

(They are cool looking on my Fed ships)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:19 PM.