Lt. Commander
# 11
02-15-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianmetalfan
That bag never popped up so i never got the item... heck only times i saw it was when iwas in ship combat with a full inventory.

Then try talking to them again. My main toon did not get the free SFT token the first time. I went back later and used more conversation options with D'vak and he gave me one.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-15-2012, 02:36 AM
So, reading this thread, I am to believe that if I dismiss a C-Store bought ship, I can reclaim it?

I just want to confirm this is the case, since F2P rolled out and things have changed. I have a T5 Excelsior on my Science Officer that's been sitting in the spacedock for months, and it never gave me its special console.. so I'm wanting to dismiss it and see if the console comes with it... but I refuse to re-buy it(especially since I bought it, along with all of my C-Store ships, pre-F2P when unlocks were account wide).
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-15-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmGillis View Post
So, reading this thread, I am to believe that if I dismiss a C-Store bought ship, I can reclaim it?

I just want to confirm this is the case, since F2P rolled out and things have changed. I have a T5 Excelsior on my Science Officer that's been sitting in the spacedock for months, and it never gave me its special console.. so I'm wanting to dismiss it and see if the console comes with it... but I refuse to re-buy it(especially since I bought it, along with all of my C-Store ships, pre-F2P when unlocks were account wide).

Yes, yes you can. You can even it claim if for a different character that did not originally purchase it while the first character still has one.

I have heard that the Excelsior's console if only available from the T3 version of the ship and that it does not come on the T5.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-15-2012, 03:06 AM
Quote:

Becareful though, DO NOT dismiss exclusive ships like the Jem Hedar BUG or the now more common Cardassian Galor Cruiser - its unknown if you can dismiss it and reclaim it. Those exclusive ships are per character unlocks only.

So in the future, expect to see CStore ships on a Per-Character Unlock only.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-15-2012, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
Yes, yes you can. You can even it claim if for a different character that did not originally purchase it while the first character still has one.

I have heard that the Excelsior's console if only available from the T3 version of the ship and that it does not come on the T5.
Well, that's BS. Why would the console only be available with the T3 version, which was supposed to be free, and then later dropped onto the C-Store, when I've already bought the T5?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-15-2012, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Well, that's BS. Why would the console only be available with the T3 version, which was supposed to be free, and then later dropped onto the C-Store, when I've already bought the T5?

That is a question that I cannot answer.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-15-2012, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianmetalfan
That bag never popped up so i never got the item...
You can access the overflow bag from the inventory. If there is an item in the overflow bag, the respective button will be available at the bottom alongside the one for the replicator.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-15-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:

Yes, you can, that is how I got the "special" consoles and extra quad cannons(for my GX) on other toons now that they changed some of the consoles to work on all ship types. Also the T5 excelsior doens't have a "console" . It originally had transwarp access to everything(without having to earn the diplomacy) and as far as I know that is still all it has. The T3 version has an actual console.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSG62
Yes, you can, that is how I got the "special" consoles and extra quad cannons(for my GX) on other toons now that they changed some of the consoles to work on all ship types. Also the T5 excelsior doens't have a "console" . It originally had transwarp access to everything(without having to earn the diplomacy) and as far as I know that is still all it has. The T3 version has an actual console.
I love your Adama quote. I'm going to use it in my American Government class.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-15-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
I love your Adama quote. I'm going to use it in my American Government class.
BSG had some great quotes, but this is probably my favorite.