Lt. Commander
# 1 The FDC
02-14-2012, 06:54 PM
So I just saw these a day or so ago, I can now do them. I just don't understand how they are done. I click the available missions and he says theres one for Delta Volanis. I click it and then it disappears right away and the pop up says its resolved like I completed the mission. Im doing something wrong here I just can't see what it is. Can someone point out my mistake? I've tried looking on the forums and google and all I get are guides on how to complete them but nothing about the issue im having.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Diplomatic investigations don't go into your mission log. Go to the sector he said, and you should have a contact button in the lower-right (same place Borg red alerts pop up) that will basically give you one free diplomatic mission out of that cluster's normal set of randomish systems.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Diplomatic investigations don't go into your mission log. Go to the sector he said, and you should have a contact button in the lower-right (same place Borg red alerts pop up) that will basically give you one free diplomatic mission out of that cluster's normal set of randomish systems.

Fast response, ty

Clears everything up, thank you.....usually the most obvious things go right over my head lol

Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2012, 07:17 PM
I think only First contact missions actually get put into your mission log. which you cant get until your either rank 3 or 4 in diplomacy.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
I think only First contact missions actually get put into your mission log. which you cant get until your either rank 3 or 4 in diplomacy.

Also good to know, those are some of the missions ive wanted to get into. I think im still on t2 for diplomacy.....how can I check that again, in the commendations?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2012, 12:30 AM
yes, commendations section of the Doff menu.