03-26-2012, 10:44 AM
How do you get a Borg Prosthetic?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-26-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmenhotepIV View Post
How do you get a Borg Prosthetic?
Rare Drops in Defera Ground Event, or a couple mil. on the exchange.

They would be more awesome if they became your arm, so u had a borg arm with weapons on it>>>IMO
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-26-2012, 06:06 PM
They aren't that rare. I've found 4 in my 12 runs of Defera. Still don't have enough mats for the frequency remodulator. They are good for EC though.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-28-2012, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Sounds like a great weapons for Borg Bridge Officers.
Yes, a Borg Synergy bonus on them would be nice--if equipped by a Liberated Borg Captain or BOFF, it could get like +1% bonus per Mark level to damage output or added expose/exploit or something.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-28-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Rare Drops in Defera Ground Event, or a couple mil. on the exchange.
Do rare drops only occur during hard missions on Deferi? If so, does that include the probe mission?

On a side note, do you have to solve all 3 hard missions (City, Temple, and Power Plant) on Deferi during the 2 hour window in order to unlock the probe mission?
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-28-2012, 10:36 AM
I wish I had this thread back when I bought one when they were worth 4 mil ._. I also thoguht they got duct taped to your arm like a true prosthetic. It'd have made for great RP or something if it was like that, I think.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
Does anyone have a screenshot of it being held?
Old post is old, but here ya go...
Tactical prosthetic
http://i42.tinypic.com/xo37tx.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiClari View Post
Yes, a Borg Synergy bonus on them would be nice--if equipped by a Liberated Borg Captain or BOFF, it could get like +1% bonus per Mark level to damage output or added expose/exploit or something.
I'd say if equipped on a Borg captain or BO they shouldn't need to remodulate when fighting Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
I'd say if equipped on a Borg captain or BO they shouldn't need to remodulate when fighting Borg.
Considering it is a Borg Weapon, the Borg should adapt to it just as easily as any other weapon if not faster. Of course, a bonus to damage and maybe additional abilities when used by Borg Captains and Boffs would make sense since they are able to interface with the weapon better.

That would be interesting, racial weapon synergy. Based on which race is using the weapon, additional bonuses or penalties are added. Humans are usually the jack of all trades master of none in many games so they could use all weapons with no bonus or penalty except for phasers and phaser rifles. Bat'leths can be used extremely well with Klingons, but some other races get a minor bonus with other races get a penalty. Of course, new types of weapons would need to be added.