Lt. Commander
Why was this removed, again? I seriously doubt that they're working on the ability to make BORG costumes, so... Please Cryptic, allow Foundry authors to make Liberated Borg costumes for their Foundry missions once again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatAnnoyingKitsune
Why was this removed, again? I seriously doubt that they're working on the ability to make BORG costumes, so... Please Cryptic, allow Foundry authors to make Liberated Borg costumes for their Foundry missions once again.
As far as I can tell it has not been removed?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
As far as I can tell it has not been removed?
Odd, because while I still have access to all of the costumes that I made previously, I now cannot make any new ones of that type. I checked the species list for both Federation and KDF, no Liberated Borg options for me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatAnnoyingKitsune
Odd, because while I still have access to all of the costumes that I made previously, I now cannot make any new ones of that type. I checked the species list for both Federation and KDF, no Liberated Borg options for me.
I wonder if it could be because I have a LTS and you don't (or do you, I'm just going based on your forum title)? Maybe it's some sort of bug. Could some other people please look into this? Just take the time to check if you have the option for Liberated Borg Human in the drop down menu when making a new costume.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-17-2012, 11:04 PM
I can confirm this. I had the ability to make them before and they still exist in my missions where I had already; however I am unable to select it as a special option in the Foundry creator.

Nag may be on to something, perhaps it does have to do with LTS. If so, I wonder if it is a bug, and deserves a posting in Bug Reports.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-18-2012, 02:12 AM
I just tried making a new mission to verify that it wasn't only working on my old missions, and I found out that I had access to them there as well. So, right now it's looking like it's either based on having an LTS.

Or, I don't know if you guys are "silver" accounts, but that could also be why, if so. My account is obviously gold by virtue of my LTS.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-18-2012, 07:23 AM
A couple of months ago we identified a bug where the Foundry Character Creator would only display race options which you had access to on your account (i.e. lifetime or unlocked in the C-Store).

For example, I was unable to create Rigelians because I hadn't bought them as playable in the C-Store.

The normal behaviour is for the Foundry to display all race options. So I guess the bug is back.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-18-2012, 11:07 PM
Time to set up a post in Bug Reports then!

Or get a dev to try to make a mission with a liberated borg on a silver account. :3
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-19-2012, 12:33 AM
Like Kirkfat mentioned in a separate post, it's time for a conference call solely about... in-game bugs!

But you guys knew that already...
Lt. Commander
# 10 dumb n00b question
03-21-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I just tried making a new mission to verify that it wasn't only working on my old missions, and I found out that I had access to them there as well. So, right now it's looking like it's either based on having an LTS.

Or, I don't know if you guys are "silver" accounts, but that could also be why, if so. My account is obviously gold by virtue of my LTS.
What's an LTS? Lifetime subscription?