Lt. Commander
# 91
03-07-2012, 01:52 PM
I did a run through and tested the new respawn point. It works. Though I must ask a serious question, HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE DYING? I essentially went AFK and only did enough to keep aggro on me and I only died once. Granted, my respawn point puts you right back in the middle of the fight, but I never as much got below 50% health the rest of the time.

You guys might want to check your builds. :p

As for the boat appearing while you are outside, I cannot do anymore than I have. I already have the place marker as small as it will go.
Lt. Commander
# 92
03-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I did a run through and tested the new respawn point. It works. Though I must ask a serious question, HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE DYING? I essentially went AFK and only did enough to keep aggro on me and I only died once. Granted, my respawn point puts you right back in the middle of the fight, but I never as much got below 50% health the rest of the time.

You guys might want to check your builds. :p

As for the boat appearing while you are outside, I cannot do anymore than I have. I already have the place marker as small as it will go.
what level did you play it on, and was it live or in the editor?

the bosses fire bomb attack thing can do some serious damage.
Lt. Commander
# 93
03-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
what level did you play it on, and was it live or in the editor?

the bosses fire bomb attack thing can do some serious damage.
On Holodeck and I played with my VA
Lt. Commander
# 94
03-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
On Holodeck and I played with my VA
my first death was due to the bugs i mentioned but my team was on my main is pretty much as good as they come. its hard to imagine how i could make them any better set up. the fire bomb attack killed 2 in quick succession and then i was playing catch up from the start. ive faced that mob myself in combat and usually have no trouble but not every fight is the same.

remember you know what is going to happen. you know where its going to spawn and when. someone who has never played your mission can get blindsided by a boss before they even know its appeared on the map.
Lt. Commander
# 95
03-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Ah, the wonderful world of Foundry ratings...

Just wanted to note that my entry is up and running.

I'll warn you all that it isn't like anything I've done or most of what I've seen other people do. I felt like doing something different, so be prepared.

I'll go out on a limb and say I don't have a chance of winning this challenge, but I hope you all have some fun with my contribution. That's my only real purpose here.

Next time, it's probably back to to more story-heavy, character-driven material, but for now, I'm just hoping for a couple of chuckles.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you all have put together.
Lt. Commander
# 96
03-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
remember you know what is going to happen. you know where its going to spawn and when. someone who has never played your mission can get blindsided by a boss before they even know its appeared on the map.
Granted. But I figured I compensated for that when I went AFK and kept using aggro producing skills.

Anyway, the respawn point should be fixed. Like I said, it respawns you right in the middle of the fight so there is no chance you will get caught outside the boat.
Lt. Commander
# 97
03-07-2012, 03:30 PM
I just had to chuckle after reading a review of CerberusFilms' mission. I'm getting ready to play it myself, but there is a two-start review on the mission with the following feedback:

"Very similar concept initially to another Foundry mission, even down to calling the aliens by the same racial name."

I think for the next challenge, we need some way to let reviewers who are unaware of the Challenge Missions what they are and that they are supposed to revolve around the same story.
Lt. Commander
# 98
03-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maziken
I just had to chuckle after reading a review of CerberusFilms' mission. I'm getting ready to play it myself, but there is a two-start review on the mission with the following feedback:

"Very similar concept initially to another Foundry mission, even down to calling the aliens by the same racial name."

I think for the next challenge, we need some way to let reviewers who are unaware of the Challenge Missions what they are and that they are supposed to revolve around the same story.
I'm actually really PO'ed about that... *sigh* :p

Oh brandon... ;-P

I wonder if it's a troll or not..

Well it's certainly gonna destroy my rating so I'll be stuck down the list a bit.

No 5 stars for me

Just wondering, did you guys put that your mission was part of the contest in your Description?
Lt. Commander
# 99
03-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom247
Thanx for sorting that out
No problem

Just read your review, I can't do anything about players getting stuck in the floors... It's a well known bug in the Foundry.

It's a little bit weird that the platform is doing it too though.

The shuttle well... You were only supposed to be in it for a few moments anyway and unfortunately there are no shuttle interior assets.. especially when building it on the side of a mountain slope hehe
If i had another day I would have built a better shuttle interior.. but Hospital kinda throws that to the wind (same with polishing the hotel)

Can;t wait to play everyone else's missions
Lt. Commander
# 100
03-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberusfilms View Post
I'm actually really PO'ed about that... *sigh* :p

Oh brandon... ;-P

I wonder if it's a troll or not..

Well it's certainly gonna destroy my rating so I'll be stuck down the list a bit.

No 5 stars for me

Just wondering, did you guys put that your mission was part of the contest in your Description?
Sorry! Didn't mean to make light of your situation, I feel for you. And yes, I did put an OOC message in my Mission Accept dialog that it was part of the challenge. Granted, mine is KDF side so there's only one other mission that is like it.