Lt. Commander
# 61
03-06-2012, 02:39 PM
This is only the first competition. Obviously there was going to be some cracks to the thing.
Plus it's only one review- I actually just checked to see it. I would unpublish it just incase you get another review though. I started your mission but cancelled out of it. I just wanted to see how you designed your Stahlonian.

Not sure how they'll deal with it, but I say just one isn't worth cancelling it out. There aren't many this round already. Taking out another would make it even smaller.

Just my two cents.
Lt. Commander
# 62
03-06-2012, 03:03 PM
I did pull it. Had to republish right before I made my previous post to test something, but it is pulled back again.
Lt. Commander
# 63
03-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maziken
I did pull it. Had to republish right before I made my previous post to test something, but it is pulled back again.
If you're really that worried about it, just import the project into a new one. Then load that project up, hit save, then exit and re-enter it to make sure it's actually saved. After that you can erase the original and when it's time to publish you just rename the new one back to the proper name.
Lt. Commander
# 64
03-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
If you're really that worried about it, just import the project into a new one. Then load that project up, hit save, then exit and re-enter it to make sure it's actually saved. After that you can erase the original and when it's time to publish you just rename the new one back to the proper name.
I don't think it is that big of a deal. Branflakes appears to be pretty lenient. And he could always look it up in the database to see if you indeed posted it too early.

I'd say don't worry about it.
Lt. Commander
# 65
03-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I'm not really that worried about it, just something I thought I should bring up as a potential issue if they are going to be super-strict on the "start" times for the mission publish.
Lt. Commander
# 66
03-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Withdrew mine after giving it a test run. As usual, I found some bugs that need to be squished. But otherwise, nothing game-breaking. I'll push it in the morning with confidence things are ironed out.

I timed it and it took me 25 minutes to play through. But I also know where to go and what to do. So I figure a first time runner would take the minimum 30 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 67
03-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Test running mine now for bug squashing.
Will unpublish after runthrough until tomorrow morning.

Nice to see that we're up to 11 missions now!
Lt. Commander
# 68
03-06-2012, 05:57 PM
I am still going to have to publish mine tonight. Gotta get up super early for work and won't have time to fiddle with STO in the morning.
Lt. Commander
# 69
03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Due to timezones and work schedules, feel free to publish your missions now if you have already listed it in this thread and are not able to push the "publish" button tomorrow at 10AM PST -- I will make this more clear in the rules going forward.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 70
03-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Cool, posting up my mission now.

Name of Mission: Shynga Incident - Challenge #1