Lt. Commander
# 41
02-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Shouldn't a diary contain some type of personal reflection, first person voice, etc.?
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-15-2012, 02:35 PM
My big question is will the Belfast bridge be hard-locked in to the Defiant interior like the TOS bridge can only be used with the TOS interior...

I really want the Defiant interior, but I want to use it with my Prometheus bridge pack.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Dev Blog would be a more accurate term, but the temptation of an alliteration was to...tempting...
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
My big question is will the Belfast bridge be hard-locked in to the Defiant interior like the TOS bridge can only be used with the TOS interior...

I really want the Defiant interior, but I want to use it with my Prometheus bridge pack.
Unfortunately I hope that it is hard locked. While that would stink for customization, it would be fantastic to actually have the bridge properly hooked up to the interior. In the Defiant, you should walk straight on to the bridge from the rest of the ship, no turbolift.

The way bridges and interiors work now is every skin of every bridge is its own map. All 3 primary interiors are on one map, spaced widely apart. When you leave your bridge, the interior map loads and you are placed in the proper location for the interior map you selected.

I would really like to see the multiple interiors on one map go away. I would also like to see the separate maps for bridges and interiors go away. I'm not sure if any of that is likely given the engine though.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-15-2012, 02:42 PM
im glad hand beam weapons are starting to get some better secondary's then just stun and wide. i wish hand phasers had a max setting secondary that just did more damage, kind of like the bolt pistols do.
Lt. Commander
# 46
OMG!!! I can't wait!!
Lt. Commander
# 47
Been waiting for this bridge since I heard it was coming. The other items are just icing on the cake.

Have to say, I'm excited about this one.
Lt. Commander
# 48
The only thing that would interest me are the Doffs and the costumes. I never see the interior of my ships since there is no reason to go there and I have all the shuttles and weapons I need (or in case of shuttles never need).
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains. Thanks to pupular demand, I have added more images to the Blog post Check them out!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Nice.

Shuttle looks like fun, so does the bridge (though appears way over-sized) - the uniforms - meh (just my own opinion). $20 is damned steep for somethings NO ONE ELSE will ever see (unless you invite them to your bridge). C'Mon, Cryptic: allow us an easier way to at least show-off our BOFFs and stuff. Maybe these kind of things will will be easier to purchase.

Yes, I know we can invite people to our bridge, but why? Social interaction UI in STO sucks. Make it EASY to role play and interact with other people one-on-one and you'll have something.

To everyone: As for weapons in C-Store: remember TOS bundle comes with kick-*** first gen Phaser that levels with character. I *still* use it.

Now, what I WANT TO KNOW is: How can I take screenshots where the view isn;t centered on my avatar???!!!???
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Hopefully one day they'll be able to make an interior for the Sov like in the movies.