Lt. Commander
# 1 Still sucks
02-15-2012, 01:48 PM
I bought this when it originally came out, played for about a month, and cancelled my subscription because it sucked... I wish I had never actually forked over the money for it, but it was an MMO and it was Star Trek, I had hopes, low expectations, but hope for it nonetheless.

I forgot all about for a little over a year, the collectors edition box sitting on a shelf and mocking me, then I heard it was going to be Free to Play and I thought, "What the heck, can't hurt to give it a try, after all, what is it costing me if it's Free?" Frankly, I wish they could refund the cost of my time in attempting to come back.

Lag is still horrible, graphics are still atrocious, ship classes are beyond stupid, and none of it even feels like Star Trek at all. Anyways, enough of a rant, I just thought I'd drop $.02 more into the Cryptic pot before deleting the game from my computer once and for all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2012, 03:58 PM
KTHXBAI.

No Lag. Graphics are great compared to other MMOs. And I'm rockin the Defiant R/ +1 Akira/ Vorcha R and lovin every minute of it.
Obviously, we were not playing the same game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Well.... yeah... I have my issues with this game, too, but none of those.
However... live long and prosper.