Lt. Commander
Title says most important thing. Looking for fleet that is by order of importance:

1. Active from midnight to 6am easter
2. Made of of people that just like to have fun
3. Made up largely of experienced players
4. At least moderately mature

A little about me (perhaps too much now that I read what I typed)

I work nights. two days on and two days off. I am active from around midnight to 6 pm eastern.
I'm in my 30's with a wife, kid in college, 1 in high school, and a surprise currently in kindergarten. Though my wife (and sometimes kids) don't consider me mature. :p

Bought a lifetime membership a couple of weeks after launch.
Started up a fleet with some old buddies from SFC days. Stopped playing out of bordem early on but started up again around June. My fleet is beyond dead. Even the FTP hasn't helped. The biggest deterrent to me playing this game is simple: I've never found a good group of fun loving active players.

I have one level 50 character and no alts. Although I do plan of making one to leave in my current fleet as a marker.

In my two years in game, I've never done a STF or PVP. I'd love to do both of those often.
I'm not really into RPing but as long as it's not over done I'm ok with it. I mostly like ship combat but I'm ok with some ground stuff (typical I guess).

The only other MMO i played was CoX back in the day. Liked it for its time but have no interest in it or CO atm.

If I seem like I might be a good fit PLEASE contact me here or in game.

BTW, in my two years of playing this game I've lurked the forums as much as played but I never posted. So please congratulate me on my first post
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Nobody huh ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 01:52 AM
Nice chatting with you in-game. Feel free to send me or anyone else in the 12th any other questions you have.

Good luck in finding a match!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Just so that you know that we are out here. The TOS Veterans is a +30 mature fleet that have a good mix of new players and experienced ones. I have never done PvPs or STFs until I met up with this group and they make it really fun! We have no rules and no bosses so it is a lot more relaxed and casual and we are all here for fun.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I tried to monitor TOS fleet last night to see how many were on while I was playing. Really nobody was on, though TNG vets did have a couple on the whole time. I'm definitely looking into you guys though. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2012, 06:43 PM
number 4 rules me out ..sorry
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JolleyRogers
Nobody huh ?
The Cardassians have been busy defending our honor. We apologize, most players seeking fleets don't come knocking on our door.

The Jevonite Order most certainly congratulates you on the first post. It is always important making the first (and mind you the second now) step.

I am 44, Live in Hawaii so, (midnight EST is around 6 or 7 pm Hawaii Time (we don't do Daylight savings)) We also have a member from California which is just 3 hours earlier than myself. During the week I play after work for a few hours (11pm to about 3 a.m) your time and weekends from a whopping (1130am Saturday through 4 a.m. Sunday and back on around 1130 am to start over again).

I understand that Cardassians aren't everybody's thing, but no matter what fleet you choose.. you can look up Marritza Nador@Zejak (FED) LVL 37 CPT and team up...I know your rank is a heck of a lot higher, but I'll either succeed in those missions or die trying.

We are a small fleet and rebuilding after a mass exodus to SWTOR. But we are friendly, farely experienced, mature, and casual (we do have a fleet page to apply and fleet ranks but spend most of our time in game.).