Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
It'll be a slaughter!
Actually, seeing how the stormtroopers have a unique talent for missing their targets, the redshirts might survive this one.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korfi2go View Post
Actually, seeing how the stormtroopers have a unique talent for missing their targets, the redshirts might survive this one.
The stormtroopers may miss but the redshirts will still find ways to die

but correct me if im wrong but classic who the cybermen were a race that were once human in ancient times and 'upgraded' to eternal body and removed emotions to force there evolution to the next step.

it was not till later in the 2000's reboot that the idea came that they sought out other beings to ''upgrade' them to cybermen like themselves, granted these were of a parallel earth so a little rewriting is allowed.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
The stormtroopers may miss but the redshirts will still find ways to die

but correct me if im wrong but classic who the cybermen were a race that were once human in ancient times and 'upgraded' to eternal body and removed emotions to force there evolution to the next step.

it was not till later in the 2000's reboot that the idea came that they sought out other beings to ''upgrade' them to cybermen like themselves, granted these were of a parallel earth so a little rewriting is allowed.
The Original series Cybermen also "converted" people, but they did it only to increase their numbers
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
The Original series Cybermen also "converted" people, but they did it only to increase their numbers
I remember in 'Tomb of the Cybermen' that one of the characters was partly converted aftere a little digging, but unlike the Borg its not there main gig.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-18-2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
I remember in 'Tomb of the Cybermen' that one of the characters was partly converted aftere a little digging, but unlike the Borg its not there main gig.
There was a partial conversion in "The Invasion" as well, it made the one converted immune to gunfire, pretty useful thing to have done
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
There was a partial conversion in "The Invasion" as well, it made the one converted immune to gunfire, pretty useful thing to have done
That would be a major issue if crews had to deal with Cybermen and Borg drones that you couldnt even use a tommygun on