Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Do you have a time frame on this Zero?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWard1701 View Post
Dang, they just took tribble down for maintenance, single popup dialogue and boom disconnected.

Hope it's not to remove Bajor ground, I didn;t get to finish exploring
What, what. I didn't not see a beam down pop-up before it was taken down maybe I wasn't close enough to the planet lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
^



/10char
Wait... really?


Oh well. let us know when you're done, k? I wanna play with the new toys!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
Wait... really?


Oh well. let us know when you're done, k? I wanna play with the new toys!
LOL No, not really. We have to do some internal testing. My guess is it won't be ready for a few hours yet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Of course, the moment I go to log into the game you bring it down for several hours, typical.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
Of course, the moment I go to log into the game you bring it down for several hours, typical.
No, we just locked off Tribble. Holodeck is still operational.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
LOL No, not really. We have to do some internal testing. My guess is it won't be ready for a few hours yet.
Not really? So the Bajor ground was suppose to be there?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
No, we just locked off Tribble. Holodeck is still operational.
I know but I saw the update notes so I was gonna spend my time on Tribble
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Transwarping to the start of Second Wave as a Klingon on any ground map causes the Mini-Transwarp Device in your shoes to accidentally activate.
Wait...What? "...Mini-Transwarp Device in your shoes to accidentally activate." Oo
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • Transwarping to the start of Second Wave as a Klingon on any ground map causes the Mini-Transwarp Device in your shoes to accidentally activate.
Say what now? Color me curious but mini transwarp in shoes?

And when will Tribble be back up? Must try out new stuffz!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 AM.