Lt. Commander
The team at PrimetimeUGC has released part 1 of their interview with Video/Media Production Manager Mark Valentine. Check out the episode, made completely with the Foundry, here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Lots of fun! Thanx for the link!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 04:55 PM
It was a great time. Marks's a really nice guy and very accessable. Learned a lot just talking to him. Part II will air on Monday, 2/20/12 at 6:00pm EDT, 3:00pm PDT and 11:00pm GMT. Please join us at , the site for FoundryTV.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2012, 07:54 AM
I had a great time talking to you guys, not just about the process of making game trailers and machinima but also sharing our experiences using the Foundry - I am looking forward to this summers update to the toolset.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
I had a great time talking to you guys, not just about the process of making game trailers and machinima but also sharing our experiences using the Foundry - I am looking forward to this summers update to the toolset.
It was great talking to you too. Hearing from 'Dev' who's been asked to look at the foundry from a users perspective and say what we need... It's wonderful.

Can't wait for everyone to hear part 2 on Monday.

Glad you had a good time btw
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2012, 08:01 AM
It was a great inteview with H2Orat. I'm excited to hear the second part pertaining to my second favorite tool in STO, the Demo Record Tool (it's up there right after Foundry itself). H2Orat, it was a pleasure getting to know you. I'm glad to hear that you are involved in the Foundry testing process. I'm excited to check out your mission when it gets published.

CaptPFDennis, CerberusFilms, RogueEnterprise, and Filbones, you guys did a fantastic job putting together the show, the interviews, and the commercials. Top notch! Keep up the good work.

Rogue, it's sad to see you go so soon, but I wish you happy voyages. Filbones, congratulations on joining the team. I believe the show will only get better from this point forward.

On a personal note, I would like to thank all of you for interviewing me. It was a pleasant and unexpected surprise. I am humbled.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-15-2012, 09:59 AM
I loved the part of the interview where he shares the response that many authors have: "So, why can't I...???"
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Yes, and I can't wait to play his mission. That was just the tip of the iceberg, too. Saved a lot of great content for Part II.