Lt. Commander
# 11
02-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Maintainence again?? It was only maintained last on Tuesday and before that was on Sunday.... I bought a subscription for a month and so far there has been more downtime than uptime... How do I request/demand a refund?? These "scheduled maintainences" that are only listed on the forum a couple of hours before they happen (which is not really scheduled btw) are always on the times where I have 2 hours to play the game... I get an hour of gameplay and then an hour of downtime, then back to work... Why can't you "schedule" them for early hours of the morning when there are less players online? Annoying to say the least... I beta tested this game, found that my computer couldn't play the game and so stopped... I came back to it a few days ago to find 3 "scheduled maintainences" in less than a week... unacceptable... give us more notice...

And while I am on the subject of unhappiness... It says on the website that Gold Members dilithium should refine automatically when they log on... well mine doesn't, I am still having to refine it manually...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-16-2012, 06:59 AM
So is this how it's going to be? Everyday between those hours? Can't even get on after work to play an hour. Sucky maintenance times.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Maintenance
02-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Everything needs maintenance, this is a game on a planet which turns once every 24hrs , so there is allways going to be a bit of game time missed by someone, but with the volume of players, missions, ships characters , human and NPC how the hell is it going to function unless someone gives their time to make the overall experience a good one, I think instead of moaning and sounding like spoilt brats a bit of thanks towards those doing the maintenance and giving us all an environment to connect in and enjoy The Star Trek universe should be in order,

Thank you developers and maintainers may your replicator coffee have a splash of romulan ale

The USS Taranis and crew thank you for your hard work

SHPOCKE

live long and prosper
Lt. Commander
# 14 filling the maintenance time
02-16-2012, 07:21 AM
just watching ep 15 of series 2 of the original series...TRIBBLES are sooo cute...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-16-2012, 07:22 AM
idle timeout to 60 mins ? bad very bad.just watch all the moochers in stfs now.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-16-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormangel2001
so far i like the logout timer improvement and alot of other things that needed it
agreed !
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the 60 min timer! Now I can cook dinner and be tabbed out without having to log out, or tab back in every 10 min! Great for peeps, like me who chase a houseful of kids running around between missions!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-16-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunter View Post
idle timeout to 60 mins ? bad very bad.just watch all the moochers in stfs now.
What exactly is changing? Do you think they are really AFK when they swoop in to get their loot as soon as the STF is over?
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-16-2012, 07:34 AM
60 min might be a bit of an overkill, but 15 min pretty oftenly got me disconnected when entering sol system and it taking ages to get in.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-16-2012, 07:37 AM
I love the fact that people can't guess when a possible maintenance is going to happen. Hey, get this, maintenance happens in the morning. If you want a calendar do this. Go to Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store, pick up a calendar, and mark on ever day Maintenance. Just because you pay a subscription fee does not give you the right to moan and complain that something's being fixed in the game that you pay for. I would rather the game be up 24 hours but then you have to deal with data corruption, seek failures, and eventually server crashes. And guess what happens when the server crashes... that's right, you don't get to play.

So on that note, thank you Cryptic for making sure that our gaming experience is a good one but could you PLEASE let us know that someone somewhere is addressing the issues involving the new FE missions. Tried it on my Tactical officer and had three instances of being sent back to the log in screen. Tried it on my Science officer and she can't leave the conference room.

We here on the Odyssey Star Cruiser, the USS Alfheim salute you for your diligence.
Closed Thread