Lt. Commander
# 11
02-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentmaster
Where do you find such a console?
Comes one of the Nasican destroyers, I think it's the Vandal, that you buy from the Cstore.
Once purchased all your KDF characters can claim it and put it on any other ship in any console slot.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-22-2012, 06:16 PM
I just got it the other day and i love it.Well worth it IMHO.As for uptime its on as soon as you start attacking and it lingers for 15 secs after you stop attacking.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-23-2012, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Comes one of the Nasican destroyers, I think it's the Vandal, that you buy from the Cstore.
Once purchased all your KDF characters can claim it and put it on any other ship in any console slot.
Yeah, my Nausicaan engineer swapped from K'tinga to Vandal about half way through being commander, still in it at Captain but I'm holding back so I can grind dilithium for the Scourge.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-23-2012, 06:03 AM
Yeah, I've been using the console as well, it's awesome. My weapon power never drops below 110-125 while I'm firing and my other power levels seem to get a max boost of 10-15 from the console.

I specced into flow capacitors (the one that helps your drain abilities) but I think the console has a max cap of around 10ish possibly 15.

Still worth it for 800 CP

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiiliitiila
Yeah, I've been using the console as well, it's awesome. My weapon power never drops below 110-125 while I'm firing and my other power levels seem to get a max boost of 10-15 from the console.

I specced into flow capacitors (the one that helps your drain abilities) but I think the console has a max cap of around 10ish possibly 15.

Still worth it for 800 CP

-Quiiliitiila
To be honest, awesome though the console is, it's the ship that made it worth it fore me. It looks like some kind of vengeful deep water predator come out into space to terrorize Federation shipping and bite large chunks out of Starfleet. And the Vandal's just a really nice ship to fly in general.