Lt. Commander
# 1 BOFF stations on bridges
02-16-2012, 03:45 AM
Is there a (fed) bridge with more that 13 stations? So far the biggest I used was the Zimmermann bridge. The free Ody bridge sadly has only 11 iirc. I assume the free Bortas bridge is a 14 boff station version, havent found out yet, need to collect more boffs for my KDF char.

It should be stated ingame somewhere how many boff stations the bridges have IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothername View Post
Is there a (fed) bridge with more that 13 stations? So far the biggest I used was the Zimmermann bridge. The free Ody bridge sadly has only 11 iirc. I assume the free Bortas bridge is a 14 boff station version, havent found out yet, need to collect more boffs for my KDF char.

It should be stated ingame somewhere how many boff stations the bridges have IMO.
I don't think so. One of the Star Cruiser bridges (Emissary pack, I think), *might* have 13 (or possibly 14), but I think most FED top out at 12.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 04:27 AM
You're right, the "Sovereign Bridge Pack" bridges (Eaves, San Francisco, and Zimmerman) are the Federation bridge variants with the most BOFF seating.

They max out at 12 BOFFs + your captain.

Like many players, I have far more than 12 BOFFs at this point; in a world where wishes came true, I'd be able to select which of my BOFFs appear on my bridge, and where they sit ...

... but given the recent troubles with the "cloned" bridge officers effect, and the months it took to track down and fix that strange problem, I don't expect we'll see new bridge functionality added any time soon.

And, to be fair, there are other game elements which need more immediate dev attention, and I know that.

I suppose bridges with even more BOFF slots are always a possibility, but I could see that starting to get silly past a certain point. Might as well run the ship from a shuttle bay full of folding chairs.

Cheers,

KOS
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2012, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltBlueHero View Post
You're right, the "Sovereign Bridge Pack" bridges (Eaves, San Francisco, and Zimmerman) are the Federation bridge variants with the most BOFF seating.

They max out at 12 BOFFs + your captain.

Like many players, I have far more than 12 BOFFs at this point; in a world where wishes came true, I'd be able to select which of my BOFFs appear on my bridge, and where they sit ...

... but given the recent troubles with the "cloned" bridge officers effect, and the months it took to track down and fix that strange problem, I don't expect we'll see new bridge functionality added any time soon.

And, to be fair, there are other game elements which need more immediate dev attention, and I know that.

I suppose bridges with even more BOFF slots are always a possibility, but I could see that starting to get silly past a certain point. Might as well run the ship from a shuttle bay full of folding chairs.

Cheers,

KOS
Eaves & Frisco, yes. Zimmerman is 13 stations (excluding Captain), dropped some 1000s ECs few seconds ago to take a look at some brigdes to see if one is bigger. BTW. Unity is 12, the other Starcruiser Bridges are 11.

I totally agree, never ever this clone war again!! I do hope that maybe a bridge with the c-store Oddysse has 14 BOFF stations.