Lt. Commander
No wonder my friend was ticked. She liked a couple of the outfits that was in the bundle but she stated flat out no way she was giving Cryptic 1800 cpoints just for an outfit.

naturally, after I calmed her down I went to look myself...

...to my wonderment I found all the seperate outfits missing from the Cstore.

I can see now why she was so upset.

So to get new outfits now, you are only going to place them in bundle packs? If so, not a wise move.
Could this be a simple glitch on the web C-Store? (as right now I am unable to get in game)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 06:00 AM
You buy individual outfits at the Tailor now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 06:03 AM
I just pulled up the C Store on the website and all of the costumes are there. There is a little arrow to the right of the headers. Click it and you will see a category called "Appearance." The costumes are all there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2012, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I just pulled up the C Store on the website and all of the costumes are there. There is a little arrow to the right of the headers. Click it and you will see a category called "Appearance." The costumes are all there.
Yeah, I think a lot of people overlook that arrow.

Plus, as I said above, you can buy any costume at the Tailor just like you can buy any ship at the Shipyard without going into the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2012, 06:06 AM
thanks team, might be the IE i am using too.
I looked at it and more I thought the more I was like. oooohkay, yeah something isnt right I dont see that being removed.

I'll call her up and redirect her.

At the tailor though, If the outfit is not seperate it will try to charge you the entire 1800 c points for the bundle, so that question still stands. I don't see where that make good business sense, but hey, I was not invited to the last board meeting either lol!

Anyway, thanks you 2 I will call her later after she calms some more and help her find those.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2012, 06:10 AM
Actually, of all of the bundles, this one has gotten the least amount of backlash.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2012, 06:30 AM
me, bah dont care for bundles, i dont buy them.

..but god forbid... she doesnt have the latest fashion .

still, jsut thought it odd, where they have offered the uniforms seperate in the other bundles. I am betting the website just isnt updated as of yet.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoson View Post
At the tailor though, If the outfit is not seperate it will try to charge you the entire 1800 c points for the bundle, so that question still stands. I don't see where that make good business sense, but hey, I was not invited to the last board meeting either lol!
I just went into the game and checked at the Tailor. When you attempt to buy a piece that is in a bundle a pop-up comes up asking if you want to buy the piece or the entire bundle. You're not forced to spend 1,800 CP to buy it all.