Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Survivor of Remus
I've been waiting for the Constellation-class cruiser (Stargazer from TNG) and the Picard Maneuver console since the ship parts leaked last year and the devs talked about the possibility of the console in the podcast.

Has there been any information about when this ship is coming to the C-Store?
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Commander
# 2
05-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Maybe at June 16, Captain Picard Day:

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Captain_Picard_Day
Career Officer
# 3
05-03-2014, 03:18 PM
yes it has been confirmed ...it will be released on picard day .......now it they were really smart they would have a free then uber ass z store version and a fleet ...i mean if they wanted to make money ...then again they said it would be on picard day but they never said it would be free ...hmmm
look for me in game as "Admiral Quinn" yeah that admiral quinn..and while your at it get off muh station!!!
Survivor of Remus
# 4
05-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
yes it has been confirmed ...it will be released on picard day .......now it they were really smart they would have a free then uber ass z store version and a fleet ...i mean if they wanted to make money ...then again they said it would be on picard day but they never said it would be free ...hmmm
Although I might use the Picard Maneuver console if it turns out to offer a good tactical advantage, I really just want to fly the Stargazer from TNG. I've been in love with that ship since I saw it in "The Battle" and in "Peak Performance."

In fact, I'd settle for no console at all if they give us the cool bridge and the cool main engineering from "Peak Performance."
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Career Officer
# 5
05-05-2014, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pweistheworst View Post
Although I might use the Picard Maneuver console if it turns out to offer a good tactical advantage, I really just want to fly the Stargazer from TNG. I've been in love with that ship since I saw it in "The Battle" and in "Peak Performance."

In fact, I'd settle for no console at all if they give us the cool bridge and the cool main engineering from "Peak Performance."
you mean the all busted up look?

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Survivor of Remus
# 6
05-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captw View Post
you mean the all busted up look?
I know you're joking, but yes, I'd even take the battle-damaged Hathaway bridge.

I really liked that bridge design because it put the Captain and the first officer/tactical station front and center. I always thought it was weird that anyone communicating via the viewscreen on a Starfleet ship has to "look over/around" the helmsman.

I also like that hybrid TMP/TNG look to the Hathaway bridge.
Empire Veteran
# 7
05-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
there will probably just be a tier 3 version, but the costume will be useable on any heavy cruiser, even the fleet and mirror.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 8
05-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
there will probably just be a tier 3 version, but the costume will be useable on any heavy cruiser, even the fleet and mirror.
I would be okay with that on two conditions: First, the console should work on any ship. Second, purchasing the T3 Constellation/Hathaway gives the fleet module discount for the Fleet Cheyenne/Dakota.