Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-16-2012, 01:48 PM
I was pretty much sold on the bridge option, the rest were fluff to me. But I really appreciate the review. I can buy with confidence now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-16-2012, 02:21 PM
A friend invited my Klingon to his new bridge and I had to fight my way out of engineering, very rude these star fleet personnel...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen666 View Post
A friend invited my Klingon to his new bridge and I had to fight my way out of engineering, very rude these star fleet personnel...
You're kidding... This goes into the Feedback as a "neither pro or con"...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
You're kidding... This goes into the Feedback as a "neither pro or con"...
Nope, had a KDF fleet mate as well... Quite amusing really.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-16-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm really torn between getting this or not at the moment. I would really like the dress for Rei and the Doffs, along with the very cool looking Shuttle. The weapons are a nice bonus and the Interior is great, though i would prefer a Intrepid variant done with the same love as this one if possible.

Storbank/Anazonda kindly showed me his ship interior tonight (wink wink Mr Revo, i want to see your Galor interior soon ;p ), and its really nice indeed. Though please Devs, allow people to beam back to their own ship from wherever they are and not just the bridge area. Its quite the maze down there. I even stood on the transporter hoping, but nothing happened

Grrrrrr, what to do...I think i'm going to wait for a while before i buy this. I have the points now, but if this is the shape of things to come, we could be soon spoilt for choice in the store. And as a bundle goes, this one is really fantastic, giving me hope that a future Intrepid one will be packed full of wonderful goodies too *begs*.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green117 View Post
(wink wink Mr Revo, i want to see your Galor interior soon ;p )
try and remind me when you see me in game next.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27 Excellent Review.
02-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Anazonda,

What a great review. I appreciate that you made it easy to read, a couple of typo/spelling/grammar issues, if I'm being nit-picky, but otherwise well done. Great use of color and lists to sparse out all that info, thereby avoiding a "TL;DR" tag. I like that you gave your opinions, but also gave straight facts/details allowing the reader judge for themselves.

I have one suggestion: You've got your sections highlighted and underlined for each "item set", I would advise you use the same color/font with the word "Synopsis" or "Results" or something similar just before the line "So... The question is now: Am I satisfied with my purchase?". This will further nail down the review into categories and allow players to skip-to-the-end should they desire to do so.

I do have some questions, please:
  1. Is it possible to just claim one or two items? Say I just want the guns and DOffs for a new toon, but don't want the shuttle.
  2. Is it possible to claim just the shuttle pet without getting (or at least keeping) the shuttle itself?
  3. I'm confused about the Vedek Hook, specifically, it's color...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
...
  • Vedek Hood (You will find this on the first page, on the "Category" drop down, when you have selected "Off Duty" This also means that you can not change it's color wich mildly put sucks big time).
...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
someone just pointed out its in the very first option you come to. under category. you can then change the colour at the bottom under head options.
I'm unclear about your comment and what Captain Revo says... So perhaps this is really a question to both of you:

Can you change the color of the Vedek hood or is it stuck at one color (and what is that color)?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Anazonda,

What a great review. I appreciate that you made it easy to read, a couple of typo/spelling/grammar issues, if I'm being nit-picky, but otherwise well done. Great use of color and lists to sparse out all that info, thereby avoiding a "TL;DR" tag. I like that you gave your opinions, but also gave straight facts/details allowing the reader judge for themselves.

I have one suggestion: You've got your sections highlighted and underlined for each "item set", I would advise you use the same color/font with the word "Synopsis" or "Results" or something similar just before the line "So... The question is now: Am I satisfied with my purchase?". This will further nail down the review into categories and allow players to skip-to-the-end should they desire to do so.
Thank you. I will look at your suggestions tomorrow and adjust accordingly (1030PM here). BTW, remember that there are both US english and English english... So what you consider mistakes, may just be another language

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I do have some questions, please:
  1. Is it possible to just claim one or two items? Say I just want the guns and DOffs for a new toon, but don't want the shuttle.
No... It's all or nothing. But you can just discard anything you dont want afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
  1. Is it possible to claim just the shuttle pet without getting (or at least keeping) the shuttle itself?
As above. You claim the bundle, open the shuttle pack, unmount the pet, and discharge the shuttle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
  • I'm confused about the Vedek Hook, specifically, it's color...

I'm unclear about your comment and what Captain Revo says... So perhaps this is really a question to both of you:

Can you change the color of the Vedek hood or is it stuck at one color (and what is that color)?
No you can not sadly... it's dark-brown'ish.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-16-2012, 02:59 PM
I thought your review was well done thank you. Since I saw the post about the new bundle pack I have been considering getting it. However I now feel that I will continue to procede down my original plan and wate for the stipend points to acumlate and get it then.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Where's some Klingon bundle?!

I want a Klingon ship interior designed with as much love as the Defiant interiors!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 AM.