Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
02-16-2012, 02:46 PM
Y'know what it needs? More Vedek headgear! Flat hats: http://drexfiles.wordpress.com/2010/...oran-wardrobe/ and pointy hats: http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Yassim
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
02-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Thank you. I will look at your suggestions tomorrow and adjust accordingly (1030PM here). BTW, remember that there are both US english and English english... So what you consider mistakes, may just be another language
....
I apologize if I offended. It was not my intent. I was just being too nit-pickish, as I said. It really is a great review.

(But since I am nit-picking, the "problems" I saw weren't a localization issue, at least I think the word "which" is spelled with two letter Hs in both American and English. Likewise using the articles a/an before vowel-sounding words such as "Off-Duty" or "assignment". Note further that I didn't use any mental red ink on slang (like "gonna"), either. )

Sorry... Part of my job requires Editing, so when I read something I can't help but notice things like that. Take it as a compliment. I didn't just read your review as a Generic Internet Post (of the sort that contain ubiquitous language failures), rather a piece of legit Copy (that demands the Editor in me). So it's quality deserved a careful eye.



Anyway, thanks for the answers. I figured that was so about claiming/dumping what I didn't want, but wanted to verify. Further, I saw in another thread the answer I had to a follow-up question I had yet to ask (If I dismiss the shuttle now, can I reclaim it later? With the answer being: Yes).

Hmph. Hard-coded "dark-brown'ish hood," eh?

Anyway, enjoy your night's sleep wherever you are (~3p in the afternoon as I write this now, here).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
02-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Thank you. I will look at your suggestions tomorrow and adjust accordingly (1030PM here). BTW, remember that there are both US english and English english... So what you consider mistakes, may just be another language



No... It's all or nothing. But you can just discard anything you dont want afterwards.



As above. You claim the bundle, open the shuttle pack, unmount the pet, and discharge the shuttle.



No you can not sadly... it's dark-brown'ish.
You can change the color of the hood on the first page
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
02-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
[*]When going from the bridge to the crew deck you have to use a turbolift. This dosent seem quite right, as I seem to remember the rear doors of the bridge lead to hallways rather than turbolifts. They got this right on the Stock model, but not the C-Store one... Wich is a bit dissapointing. Still dosent break the expirience though.
Actually, it's not a turbolift. If you match up the two 'doors' in the curved hallway on the crew deck, you'll see they're at the same angle as the doors on the bridge. What's happening is that they don't have the bridge tied in directly to the crew deck, but use a loading screen transition.

It's too bad they couldn't do Bridge/crew deck without a loading screen, but I'm going to guess it's some limitation with the tech - most likely having the crew on the crew deck 'wander' near the bridge doors and open them is what I think. I know that's one thing that's extremely annoying. If I'm in my quarters, crew wanders by and opens the doors all the time on almost every map.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
02-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
You can change the color of the hood on the first page
I did not have a color option anywhere that I could see. I will look into it again though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Actually, it's not a turbolift. If you match up the two 'doors' in the curved hallway on the crew deck, you'll see they're at the same angle as the doors on the bridge. What's happening is that they don't have the bridge tied in directly to the crew deck, but use a loading screen transition.

It's too bad they couldn't do Bridge/crew deck without a loading screen, but I'm going to guess it's some limitation with the tech - most likely having the crew on the crew deck 'wander' near the bridge doors and open them is what I think. I know that's one thing that's extremely annoying. If I'm in my quarters, crew wanders by and opens the doors all the time on almost every map.
Feedback accepted, and corrected in review.

Thanks everyone for helping me change the details
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
02-16-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I did not have a color option anywhere that I could see. I will look into it again though.



Feedback accepted, and corrected in review.

Thanks everyone for helping me change the details
No problem and thanks for the review!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
02-17-2012, 12:18 AM
I bought, and love this! Great review!

Away from the In-Your-Face lock boxes, STO is better than ever.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
02-17-2012, 12:22 AM
Does not one realizes, that a Cannon is the size of a shuttle?

Quote:
I was a little sad that it couldn mount cannons, but in the end I geuss it is fair enough, considering it's manuverability.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
02-17-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I did not have a color option anywhere that I could see. I will look into it again though...
I purchased my pack (using CP converted from Dil back when the price was 150-220 Dil/CP! So woot on me for "free" DS9 Pack!). I got tied up and didn't get to even try my bridge, or mess about with the shuttle, but I did use my DOffs, and I tried making the Vedek uniform, but I could not find the hood anywhere... I had switched the first page's costume type to Off Duty, but I must be blind. Where's the setting for the hood, if you don't mind me asking?

I see you added a "Conclusion" header. Excellent choice.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
02-17-2012, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I purchased my pack (using CP converted from Dil back when the price was 150-220 Dil/CP! So woot on me for "free" DS9 Pack!). I got tied up and didn't get to even try my bridge, or mess about with the shuttle, but I did use my DOffs, and I tried making the Vedek uniform, but I could not find the hood anywhere... I had switched the first page's costume type to Off Duty, but I must be blind. Where's the setting for the hood, if you don't mind me asking?

I see you added a "Conclusion" header. Excellent choice.
I beleave the hoods are only for female toons only.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:17 PM.