Lt. Commander
# 61
02-17-2012, 02:10 PM
The ds9 pack looks awesome but a quick question...
Am i asuming right that the doff's are binded straight off yeah? Cant be traded or put on exchange ya?
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza_Prime
The ds9 pack looks awesome but a quick question...
Am i asuming right that the doff's are binded straight off yeah? Cant be traded or put on exchange ya?
Everything in the bundle, including the DOffs, is bound.
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP_Dodgers View Post
...and the maps are a little blurry.
This is true of every map in the game. For some reason they take super low resolution top down shots of the game's areas, and use them as the mini map. This is true for space and ground - asteroids look like crap if you zoom in on space maps. There ought to be high resolution shots, or vector graphics type things, used for the mini maps.

Plus, maps like the ones with the giant mushrooms don't show the ground, they show the tops of the mushrooms. Kind of useless.
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
This is true of every map in the game. For some reason they take super low resolution top down shots of the game's areas, and use them as the mini map. This is true for space and ground - asteroids look like crap if you zoom in on space maps. There ought to be high resolution shots, or vector graphics type things, used for the mini maps.

Plus, maps like the ones with the giant mushrooms don't show the ground, they show the tops of the mushrooms. Kind of useless.
I have to agree... High quality textures is not Cryptics thing... Remember how everything looked at launch?

Over time they tend to get better, but never really awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post

That is true, however the map of ESD, DS9, QonoS and the Academies are not blurry...so why is the map of a new bridge blurry is the point am making. Just seems a little lazy you know
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
You need to unpack the shuttle... The pet is "mounted" on the shuttle for you to take out.
I completely forgot about that small tidbit of the pet being on the shuttle. Thank you though!
Lt. Commander
# 67
02-19-2012, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
  • Vedek Hood (You will find this on the first page, on the "Category" drop down, when you have selected "Off Duty" This also means that you can not change it's color wich mildly put sucks big time. Note: Another player mentioned that you CAN in fact change the color. I will have to look into this after work.).
Anazonda, I finally got a chance to get to the Tailor. I can change your hood's color.

On the "Customize your Head" page (page one) choose Off Duty from the drop down in the upper right of the UI. Change Category to Vedek Hood. Then you can change the color under Head Covering.

Picture:
http://i.imgur.com/wRntB.jpg

Woot!

Edit: What *does* suck is I can't use "Beard-Thin" (that my main character has) with the hood.
Lt. Commander
# 68
02-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Anazonda, I finally got a chance to get to the Tailor. I can change your hood's color.

On the "Customize your Head" page (page one) choose Off Duty from the drop down in the upper right of the UI. Change Category to Vedek Hood. Then you can change the color under Head Covering.

Picture:
http://i.imgur.com/wRntB.jpg

Woot!

Edit: What *does* suck is I can't use "Beard-Thin" (that my main character has) with the hood.
Noted, and updated.
Lt. Commander
# 69
02-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Once I have enough, I will get it, but I'm disappointed that the different interiors can't be changed without putting on the bridge( for example I can't have a miranda bridge with defiant engineering or mess hall. I have to put on the Defiant bridge).
Lt. Commander
# 70
02-20-2012, 12:17 PM
Just bought it. Love the bundle, but the Bajoran Phaser and Phaser Rifle needs to be able to be claimed multiple times like the white handled TOS Phaser. What if you were doing a Bajoran Militia crew? Only a maximum of 2 people would be able to have authentic equipment. Make that change Cryptic!