Lt. Commander
# 21
02-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Why can't I used the Defiant corridors with the Prometheus Atlas bridge??
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
I second that.

I would spend a lot more money if Cryptic went just that little bit further with their c-store. I am getting this bundle, main reason is the doffs can be taking on every character so it is a decent overall buy.

However I was not pleased when I realised that the rifle will be 1 per character. So your not allowing us to style our away team to suit the era or ship etc.

This needs some serious thinking and time spent on it. I will spend more if a little more flexibility is exists.
It seems to me more like a bug in the implementation of it than a conscious design choice that we cannot get multiples of the rifles, after all, you can with the TOS bundle.

That said, I would like them to add this functionality nonetheless, whether it by fixing a bug or by adding in something that was left out. If neccesary, make it a 'legacy unlock' for purchasers of the package with the phaser/pistol. That would work.

You also cannot reclaim the shuttle if dismissed (or you didnt get it at all because of no free ship slot) because of this same problem.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-16-2012, 12:27 PM
I agree, this would be a good idea

Personally I love offers like this one(Opposing to those gamble-loot bags, where I am morally against). Please continue with this great work
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Really love it, bought it less than five minutes after it went up and it's already my favourite interior. I'm a little sad that the weapons don't seem to match MK XI equipment, but still, they look nice so I guess that's a win. The interior has a small bug in that you can only leave it from the bridge and no where else on the ship, though like I say it's only a small bug. Do find it near impossible to match the colours of the Bajoran Vedek uniforms to either their canon colours or the colours you've shown them in though, it appears those colours aren't actually available to us, still love them though.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-16-2012, 12:52 PM
No trailer?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Now we just need a Borg Bundle with Borgified Bridge, Borgified Interior, and other Borg items to go with the tons of Borg ships that seem to be flying around. It seems like the amount of Fed and Klingon Ships with Borgified ships are a Collective plot.
that is the plot I've woven into my main character, Fed/Tac/Liberated Borg... with two liberated borg crew members. you can catch me some times down on SFA talking to myself as if I'm communicating with the collective. I did so during the launch of the Borg Red Alerts, going on about the connection to V'ger and how earth holds secrets to the collectives past that have been lost to the collective for eons.

and yes, I've read the Shatner-verse books, and found them to be a enjoyable escape into the Trek Universe. better than the JJ-verse's short cuts in story telling. this is not up for debate.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-16-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
The DS9 Bundle can now be found in the C-Store.

Link to the news article.
Gosh... How long have we been waiting for that Admiral's Uniform? Wait, let me see... Ahh, exactly, two years and two weeks.

And now I'll have to wait for the sale after the next to get that bundle at a reasonable price. Meh...

But better late than never.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 28 What a SHAME !!!
02-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Love the Defiant interior.. but VERY dissappointed with the Doff pack... why... because you guys mucked it up COMPLETELY !!!!

The Purple Armoury Officer was deliverd as advertised.... However....

The Blue Technician was supposed to be a Romulan... I got a BAJORAN....

The Blue Maintenance Engineer should have been a Bajoran.. I got a ROMULAN Shield Distrubution Officer..

The ONLY thing that you got right on the Blue's was the traits !!!

This was NOT a "one-off"... I had this spread across 4 toon's... 2 fed & 2 Kdf...

I am NOT however suprised, by this "mickey mouse" mistake... It's typical of a company that obviously cannot get any thing right first time......
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Honestly I#m seriously disapointet.

The interior ITSSELF is well done BUT, and that is a very very very big BUT:
The f*** crewmembers are back to that awfull awfull random uniforms..... Really?

The TOS Interiors crew had TOS uniforms.... why are we stuck with that crap here?

If I could I'd revise the trade, it takes EVERY atmosphere out of the interior.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-16-2012, 03:52 PM
I have no intention of springing for or saving stipend for a bundle that includes 1 item I want + a bunch I don't give two litres of used warp plasma about.

The elements, particularly the bridge, uniforms, and other costumes, need to be offered as separate items.