Lt. Commander
# 21
02-16-2012, 11:46 PM
there the publisher they have full wrights on how they advertize the game. heres a good question sis there an STO face bok page? yes htere is i seee. they should use it just the link and the igm
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Pretty sure we have little to do with any of those ads. I remember there being Champions ads that literally showed Captain America. . .

That's not our doing.
Well you (as a company) most definitely have say in the matter. Either the ads are made by employees, or you pay someone to do it. Either way you (again as a company) have control and final say over what gets made.

Letting "mistakes" like this slide can turn out to be interesting forum discussion like this, or, in your Captain America case, it can turn out to be the end of your company when Marvel sues you into last century over unauthorized use of their trademark. Don't think they wouldn't jump at the chance.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-17-2012, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Pretty sure we have little to do with any of those ads. I remember there being Champions ads that literally showed Captain America. . .

That's not our doing.
I am also disappointed there are no Taco's in the game for my Captain to eat
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-22-2012, 04:23 PM
A new facebook ad has appeared, with a simple image of a Galaxy class, but the text is quite amusing!
Ensign report! We have a hull breach on deck C. Emergency bulkheads are not responding!

Gives impressions that bulkheads are contactable to check on their status or something :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amphigory View Post

Gives impressions that bulkheads are contactable to check on their status or something :p
(Bulkhead gets epuipped on experimental ship)
"Bulkhead is now in a Relationship and it's Complicated."

(in the vent of a hull breach)
Bulkhead is now Single.
"I miss her so much. Im sorry for failing you USS Saratoga. I feel like i'm just floating away in space."
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-22-2012, 04:45 PM
And quite frankly I wouldn't respond either.

I mean, look at it from an emergency bulkhead's perspective. Your job is really rather irrelevant about 99% of the time. Regular bulkheads do a fine, nay solid job of keeping the ceiling from the floor and the atmosphere inside the ship. So with little chance of a regular bulkhead messing up the emergency one lounges around, stewing in its own electrons, the resentment and boredom building to a fever pitch.

Then... wham! A regular one goes down! Great. You COULD rush forward, but more than likely another disruptor beam or quantum torpedo is heading towards the ship with YOUR name on it. But forget about that... and you take it on the high beam for the team and maybe, just maybe, hold on for the critical few minutes for the crew to repair the damage. And that means... you guessed it, good ole regular bulkhead is back on the job and you are left with nothing to do.

No thank you, no "Bulkhead of the Quarter" award for you, pal. So if it were me, I'd "accidentally" forget to respond, too.

Not until I'd have it in my contract to be the permanent bulkhead in Seven of Nine's shower, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amphigory View Post
A new facebook ad has appeared, with a simple image of a Galaxy class, but the text is quite amusing!
Ensign report! We have a hull breach on deck C. Emergency bulkheads are not responding!