Lt. Commander
# 11
02-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
I want them to put the time into the long lasting final solution too interiors that makes interiors a place I actually want to be.
Their track record indicates they are not able to pull off what you want (I want it too).

Lt. Commander
# 12
02-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Wait, didn't the TOS Bundle only come with the dress unis and medical unis?
No, currently the only way you can get the TOS interior is if you buy the TOS Bundle, its not available separated (if you try buying it on the Ship Customization menu it shows the bundle price).
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Wait, didn't the TOS Bundle only come with the dress unis and medical unis?
Yes the standard uniforms were separate unless you bought the digital edition when the game was first released in which case they were bonus items
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
Yes the standard uniforms were separate unless you bought the digital edition when the game was first released in which case they were bonus items
Or you got the code for them by registering a free account at a gaming site like I did.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-23-2012, 05:51 PM
This is an old question. It would have been nice to have DS9 uniforms. I have wanted better ship interiors for a while now. I would love it if they could do something similar to star wars galaxies in regard to highly customizable ship interiors. The new maps Cryptic have been putting out are beautiful , but they are still fluff with little or no content.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Wouldn't work RP wise for me. My Tac VA and her crew are all Bajoran, and belong to the Bajoran Home Defense. I'd rather all the crew wear the Bajoran Militia uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
Wouldn't work RP wise for me. My Tac VA and her crew are all Bajoran, and belong to the Bajoran Home Defense. I'd rather all the crew wear the Bajoran Militia uniform.
Except its not a Bajoran ship.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
I guess the best thing would be for Cryptic to allow players to choose uniforms for their crew. I am curious to know why Cryptic has not addressed the lack of interior ship customization???
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treky1134 View Post
I guess the best thing would be for Cryptic to allow players to choose uniforms for their crew. I am curious to know why Cryptic has not addressed the lack of interior ship customization???
They have. Kind of evasively, but they have. The TL;DR version we usually get is "it's too complicated".
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-24-2012, 12:27 PM
customizable interiors and crew are somewhere on the list - i think it is somewhere near the Space Stations and the customizable ships --- we will have to wait if DStahl pursues the old ideas...

But this thread is not about what we all would like, it's about the lack of corresponding uniforms fpor the ds9 bundle - i have seen this as a twin to the TOS interior and i am very much disapointed...

Regards