Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Quote:
No word either about fixing the constant graphics error where background starfields are placed overtop of planets and moons in space until you move forward enough for that layer to "peel back" from over said celestial bodies
Oh, that's a known bug ? I feared it was only for my machine. But yes, it's really annoying when there is a black hole (IT'S FULL OF STARS ) in the middle of the background or nebulae. But the flickering background graphics (where two overlap each other) is much more annoying.... So I keep my fingers crossed this will be fixed somewhere in the next patches.

Quote:
Don't you just hate 15 minute afk time asall other games you can afk for as long as you like.
I hate that too. But yesterday patch notes said, it was upped to 60 mins ?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Perhaps your hair fell in your eyes, Good Sir. I was online and saw each one of those warnings go by.
hmmm. does any keystroke that fires a weapon close the window?
If that's the case, I was doing some heavy ground pounding, and my fingers of fury could have closed the popup mini notice before it was rendered.
But other wise the only window that I saw popup was the final shutdown notice, but it showed up in the middle of finishing the Thot in Cold Storage.
I got hit by the CRM blast and I thought it was just the repawn window.
I wonder where it will place me when I log back in?
Lt. Commander
# 13 Good Thing
02-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Imma bug collector ya see...and cryptic's tops cause they gots lots of bugs......
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-17-2012, 01:17 AM
All I can say is thanks for doing it at a time that is less inconvenient for the euro community for once. Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-17-2012, 01:25 AM
I don't mind so much. It's an MMO; and they are constantly patching it. All Games do this, and it's ok. If that means, the game will advance, it's good for me

Quote:
Imma bug collector ya see...and cryptic's tops cause they gots lots of bugs......
Meh, not an MMO, but Sword of the Stars II is the absolut king, no one will be able to push them from the throne anymore. First an Alpha-Build on release, and now each patch fixes 30 bugs and introduce 30 new. But still, they are working hard, and once done, it will be an awesome game.

Since I read that KDF is quite underdeveloped, they maybe just need more money, which could be a reason for the F2P.

I definitly hope for more PVE Content. The game is fantastic, and I'm looking forward for more
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-17-2012, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age01 View Post
Don't you just hate 15 minute afk time asall other games you can afk for as long as you like.
no, why stay logged in if you don't play.
Lt. Commander
# 18 Right on, right on
02-17-2012, 01:38 AM
LOL.....wait I think I snorted a cheeto....HA HA HA HA choke wheeze gasp snort HA HA HA HA HA

Its funny cause its true........nothing like selling out like a Ferengi........And sorry Cryptic if you think this view is harsh but this coupled with the existing bug issues and the current ones you created without due care apparently.......

You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve.......PWE deserves this....and more IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-17-2012, 01:38 AM
as far as the spam goes, just rearrange the hud and move that one to the corner of your screen, you wont see it anymore. *sarcasm* besides whats wrong with a little advertisement *end sarcasm*
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-17-2012, 01:45 AM
I'll be honest. I'm used to it now. I still don't like it one bit, but it's starting to fade from my constant attention.
Closed Thread