Lt. Commander
It's really neat looking. Although would it be possible to stick some generic screens on the backs of those pillars by the transporter room? They look really odd from the back since there's nothing on the back.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 08:28 PM
I haven't been to K-7 in a long while, so I'm out of the loop.

When did they update it?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Apparently in the patch earlier this week. I've been using it to do ship build updates between Kerrat runs, and when I beamed in earlier in the week I noticed the floor in the exchange was different (but the entry way was normal)

Today when I beamed in, the entry way (off the transporter room) was different too.

I don't know if these are official updates- they haven't been in any patch notes, so its possible that they're future updates that have accidentally gone live early.

Alternatively, since they're environments, and we know that Tumerboy is working on those, it's possible that they're just part of some minor across the board updates that are being applied here and there. If so, I wonder what else has been updated.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Nice to witness the remodel in progress. The Transporter Operator is in his usual spot without a console to work. I'm seeing the wall icons and console icons as well. My hope is that K-7 is getting some love as ESD has. Replacing those barn doors with proper ones. Assuming the upper-level of Club K-7 is retained it would be nice to have the means of reaching it.

EDIT to add: Unless there are plans to replace Commander Wildman with an Admiral in command of K-7, the Admiral's Office should be renamed Ops or Starbase Operations.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2012, 02:45 AM
Looks like K-7 and Starbase 39 are getting some much needed tweaks to their interior appearance over on Tribble. I can't help but notice that most chairs are actually spaced out from their tables. Leaving room for characters to actually sit down. As well as spacing between the chairs for those who wish to stand with the table crowd. For small characters the chairs may seem too far away. Though the spacing may be necessary for the larger designed characters.

The chairs had been so crammed against the tables for so long I'd given up hope.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Transporter Operator
02-18-2012, 09:14 AM
The poor transporter operator guy is still there pecking away at a non-existent console saying, "The turbolift the Admiral's office is in the hall next to the transporter room".

Give the guy a break, stick him in the bar and give him a drink