Lt. Commander
Your Questions for Dan Stahl's Priority One Interview!

Quote:
We have the honor and the privilege to once again speak with STO Executive Producer Dan Stahl! Dan has not only returned to Cryptic, but to STO's big chair. We have lots of questions for him about where he's been, what he's done and what he plans to do.

What do you want to know? Post your questions here and tune in on February 24th, 2012 to see if they were answered!

Please limit yourself to one question if you want it to be asked on the show. With so many people interested in what DStahl will have to say, we will not have the time to ask more than one question per person from those selected for the show, unless it serves to answer questions which have been asked multiple times. So make it count!
STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):

Web: http://thequantumcafe.com/priorityone

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:

STOPriorityONE

CATCH OUR LIVESTREAM:

www.livestream.com/priorityonepodcast

---
After listening to the show, e-mail us at priorityone@thequantumcafe.com and let us know what you thought of the episode!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 11:54 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray

Hey! That was a serious question.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Hi its great that your back i know many other are excited that you have returned and my question is what are your plans on filling out the Klingon Empire and what time frame have you set for this if any at all??
Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2012, 12:03 AM
What old goals (new hair tech, Poker....) are you you going to put back on the drawing board?

Will the ultra rare items in lock boxes always be ships?

Will there ever be any new gold perks beyond Vet rewards?

Are the old episodes still going to be remastered?

Will we ever get an EC sink that is not related to the exchange?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Are any assets such as the new ESD, the TOS interior and the new Defiant interior ever going to be added to the Foundry? If so, could we please get these sooner than later?

Is the Foundry going to be given any priority going forward? There are a number of long known bugs that simply are never addressed. More even than an updated in features, we need these bugs fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Could there not be an alternative to the lock boxs, like having the Rare ships per character and only avalible for a limited time. the lock boxs seem a little unfair to the gold players that already pay to play and now have to pay to open loot, the other items would need to be added as loot drops rather than a drop box.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2012, 12:11 AM
I'd like to know Cryptic's official position, or even just DStahl's personal opinion on the Galor spam.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2012, 12:13 AM
I would like to agree with the above.

We have a 100 page thread on the Galor spam, with no response from cryptic, not even to say they are discussing it or have decided it will stay.

We really would at least like some kind of response.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2012, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormnnorm
I'd like to know Cryptic's official position, or even just DStahl's personal opinion on the Galor spam.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relnak
I would like to agree with the above.
We have a 100 page thread on the Galor spam, with no response from cryptic, not even to say they are discussing it or have decided it will stay.
We really would at least like some kind of response.
This is a question I also wan to know the answer to, so I'll do my best to ensure its asked
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2012, 12:15 AM
I know he probably has limited influence over the situation, but I would like to ask him whether he thinks it is an ethical practice to sell game items in a lottery without revealing the information necessary for consumers to make an informed choice (id est the odds of winning).

I would also like to ask him, more in line with what he is likely to have heavy influence over, what the general direction is for the game now that it is free to play. Specifically I would like to know which old goals are being given up on and which new goals are being implemented.
Closed Thread