Lt. Commander
# 91
02-18-2012, 12:26 PM
How do you sleep at night?
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Is there any plan to having space combat pets and/or the ability to have possibly one of your lower rank ships follow you around and command as an actual "admiral" might do?

Will Gold members ever get back our one free VA ship token when you reach lvl 50 that was taken away with F2P?

Are there any other incentives planned for being Gold members other than you get more space here and there for items and characters? Maybe something along the lines of bonus dilithium drops, ect.?

I absolutely love the Type 6 hull look for the new C-Store ships. Is there plans at all to releasing that for general use on the other starships? Maybe as a bonus for being a Gold member, Veteran Reward, ect.?

When can we expect actual impulse engines added to the Nebula Class? My OCD won't let that one go...
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Is Bajor going to get DOFF assignments like other social zones already have?
Lt. Commander
# 94
02-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerexodus View Post
IWhen can we expect actual impulse engines added to the Nebula Class? My OCD won't let that one go...
Not trying to derail the thread here, but I want to squash this question before Cryptic gets any crazy ideas. Even the studio model of the Nebula did not have impulse engines. If you follow the link, there are pictures and comments specifically pertaining to their absence by Rick Sternbach. This is one case where Cryptic actually got it right.
Lt. Commander
# 95
02-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
Not trying to derail the thread here, but I want to squash this question before Cryptic gets any crazy ideas. Even the studio model of the Nebula did not have impulse engines. If you follow the link, there are pictures and comments specifically pertaining to their absence by Rick Sternbach. This is one case where Cryptic actually got it right.
Good call!
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-18-2012, 04:56 PM
When will we get some C-Store items that gives us an advantage in the game and not role-play/trek fanatic collectors pieces?

I have 1800 credits and about 200,000 dil.

DS9 pack fails for a hardcore gamer, it is another weak release aimed at sucking in credits from trekkies who want it all.

When are the pro gamers doing to get something worth buying other than more ships?
Lt. Commander
# 97
02-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerexodus View Post
Is there any plan to having space combat pets and/or the ability to have possibly one of your lower rank ships follow you around and command as an actual "admiral" might do?

Will Gold members ever get back our one free VA ship token when you reach lvl 50 that was taken away with F2P?

Are there any other incentives planned for being Gold members other than you get more space here and there for items and characters? Maybe something along the lines of bonus dilithium drops, ect.?

I absolutely love the Type 6 hull look for the new C-Store ships. Is there plans at all to releasing that for general use on the other starships? Maybe as a bonus for being a Gold member, Veteran Reward, ect.?

When can we expect actual impulse engines added to the Nebula Class? My OCD won't let that one go...
Space combat pets, there is a slightly more hardcore gamer c-store item right?

Will the day ever come when Cryptic make all these pets and uniforms provide some sort of bonus?

i.e wearing DS9 uniform while on DS9 mission could give you the chance of beaming down DS9 security.

Just something for real gamers to consider alternative reasons to buying plus using all these role-play items. We don't all spend our time dreaming about Startrek coming to life on our desktops.

Some of us just want to fight, when will we get more c-store battle items: rifles, consoles, combat pets, sets instead of grinding for them.

Don't you want a hardcore gamers money too?!
Lt. Commander
# 98
02-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Are there any plans to expand ship interior functionality? Perhaps integrating the DoFF system and the interiors?
Lt. Commander
# 99
02-18-2012, 08:44 PM
I have always enjoyed your FE's. I see the work put into them and appreciate it. I know that it takes like a month to do each episode on average.
My question: What if you didn't have to redo the aliens and the ships and the textures and everything around the area? Again, it isn't like nobody appreciates it what happened to just telling a good story?
Reduce the time between each FE by not changing absolutely everything about everything the episode touches and use available tech and textures?
Lt. Commander
# 100
02-20-2012, 03:14 PM
When are the next C-store and Life-Time membership sales going to take place?
Closed Thread