Lt. Commander
Hello.

I'm not sure where to put this thread so here seems as good as anywhere.

I play a Cardassian Officer in Starfleet (Modified Alien) And despite getting 2 Gold lock boxes I failed to get a Galor class cruiser.

I'm not stupidly rich so I cant buy the 95mil ones on the market. (I can't imagine them selling anyway as Silver players can only have 10mil max.

Anyway. if anyone is willing to sell one for 2-5mil plus my undying admiration and a Christmas card every year till the end of time, please contact me either here or in game.

Tarek@omega27300
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2012, 12:13 AM
[err...his is a troll post I guess? I'm making it out of bordom and for amusement of others. Not trying to offend anyone]

Hello, no-one who reads this thread.

I have two alts I'd like to have galor on.
I'd trade Cryptic (C) gift cards for it since I don't have millions of EC to offer (I believe that's not against the rules).

Gimme a call.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxstab View Post
[err...his is a troll post I guess? I'm making it out of bordom and for amusement of others. Not trying to offend anyone]

Hello, no-one who reads this thread.

I have two alts I'd like to have galor on.
I'd trade Cryptic (C) gift cards for it since I don't have millions of EC to offer (I believe that's not against the rules).

Gimme a call.
Ummm... Yea... offering to use real life money to aquire a in-game item from other players. I am pretty sure thats against the TOS.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Well I'm offering in game money ...not real money.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2012, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega27300
Hello.

I play a Cardassian Officer in Starfleet (Modified Alien) And despite getting 2 Gold lock boxes I failed to get a Galor class cruiser.

I'm not stupidly rich so I cant buy the 95mil ones on the market. (I can't imagine them selling anyway as Silver players can only have 10mil max.

Anyway. if anyone is willing to sell one for 2-5mil plus my undying admiration and a Christmas card every year till the end of time, please contact me either here or in game.

Tarek@omega27300
I think your bang out of luck. Last it me I posted something like this, everyone assumed I was extracting the urine.
Nice to know the community is more about "me! me! me! me! me!" than helping others. Might be standard for all I know in MMO's these days, but last time I was on an MMO we tried to help people.

**shrug**
Good luck with it though, I hope you get it, as until not so long ago I had a Cardassian. Then I ditched him. Kinda glad I did all things considered.
Lt. Commander
First, I would expect the exchange price to go down between now and the end of the grab bag for the Galor. Second, if you want to make a lot of energy credits in a pretty short time, send your characters to B'tran and gather anomalies. Do the dailies on the Foundry and B'tran for all your characters, and any others that you like to do. Use the dilithium and the anomalies to craft mk xi purple items and mk xi blue consoles. Put them on the exchange. I'm not saying it will be extremely fun or not take a good amount of time, but you can make enough money to buy that ship on the exchange well before the event ends. I made a hundred million credits doing that in several days of hard playing. You have about 3 weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2012, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Is anyone willing to sell a Galor ship to a Cardassian Character?
Yes. For 100mil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
Nice to know the community is more about "me! me! me! me! me!" than helping others. Might be standard for all I know in MMO's these days, but last time I was on an MMO we tried to help people.
And how are your comments not "me! me! me! me!"? Saying "The community sucks because no one will give me a $240 ship, and that makes everyone but me self-centered" is ridiculous. Some of us paid a lot (either in game stuff, or real money in some cases) to get the ship, and we're self centered because we don't want to give away the rarest item in game for free? *sigh, the hypocrisy in your statements is depressing...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
And how are your comments not "me! me! me! me!"? Saying "The community sucks because no one will give me a $240 ship, and that makes everyone but me self-centered" is ridiculous. Some of us paid a lot (either in game stuff, or real money in some cases) to get the ship, and we're self centered because we don't want to give away the rarest item in game for free? *sigh, the hypocrisy in your statements is depressing...
Not for me, I've given up on that ship. My offer was slightly silly I accept (and I might add my post above ). The reason why I've not pursued the idea is because it would be a waste. The ship will just sit in the space dock. Why because My character will be in Andorian ship (see I believe!).

However I think I will start helping new players later on, its not something I've done for a long time. And so.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2012, 07:21 AM
I said it in another thread, but I'll happily swap my Galor for a Jem'Hadar Attack ship.

I have no use for another cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Hello.

Tarek@omega27300
There are plenty of people who find the Galor to be an ugly ship, I am not one of them. I have a plastic hand painted model of it in my bedroom. I can feel your pain, im a big Cardassian fan too and I have opened 3 gold boxes and 60 regular. Some people just have great luck and get it in the first 10 tries. Not giving up though, im stockpiling hundreds of them into my bank, and will eventually open all of them up until I get it.