Lt. Commander
# 1 Disconnection problems
02-17-2012, 10:06 AM
For the last hour or so ive been getting disconnection to server errors to the extent i cant play as it gets ingame and within 1 minute im disconnected, its even struggling as the loading screen happens.

Ive reset my interweb connection and my comp at least 2 times and it keeps happening, i came back to the game after a while 4 days ago and resubbed yesterday and i have had no problems at all.

I can connect to and play other online games, its just this one which is having the problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any answers
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2012, 10:10 AM
I have not been able to connect for the last 2 hours at all and event the forum is running very slow.

Not having an issue with anything else on the net
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2012, 10:18 AM
I am having the exact same problem, after today's patch I am unable to play. It takes 20 minutes to log in and when i finally get into the game the lag is so bad it takes 2 minutes for all my powers to show up and the entire world appears to be frozen, right before i get kicked.

I have no internet problems as everything ells is running fine. I was playing yesterday and had no lag at all. What happened?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss.my.rear.admiral View Post
I am having the exact same problem, after today's patch I am unable to play. It takes 20 minutes to log in and when i finally get into the game the lag is so bad it takes 2 minutes for all my powers to show up and the entire world appears to be frozen, right before i get kicked.

I have no internet problems as everything ells is running fine. I was playing yesterday and had no lag at all. What happened?
Thats exacually the same as me except my login time is around 2-4 minutes it seems, sometimes even my ship is "missing" and half my abilities on my bar/weapons box is missing with a federation symbol inplace than it disconnects as im looking around at the pretty ships
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2012, 10:56 AM
I managed to get in and after 5 min of lag it seems to be running ok now.