Lt. Commander
Greetings,

I like the DS9-bundle very much, but i am also very much dissapointed, that the interior (which is very well made) lacks a corresponding crew - like in the awesome conny-interior. i feel this really should be in the bundle package included! Please consider to make this available with a future patch (free of charge).

Regards
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisDrake View Post
Greetings,

I like the DS9-bundle very much, but i am also very much dissapointed, that the interior (which is very well made) lacks a corresponding crew - like in the awesome conny-interior. i feel this really should be in the bundle package included! Please consider to make this available with a future patch (free of charge).

Regards
I would so love that since my main wears the DS9 uniforms. Of course now he wears the Admiral uni
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 07:55 PM
probably because its not the defiant bridge. its the "new" ship bridge or some other fluff reason.. who knows. id rather get content where i can actually do things....
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2012, 11:40 PM
Its more complicated, they are NPCs that are beamed in so they are generic, making then having the DS9 uniform would mean they would all have the DS9 uniform .... ESD, Odyssey interior, etc ...

Besides that IS the standard Starfleet uniform as as much you might like then running around in the DS9 Uniform other people would rather they would be wearing other uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Its more complicated, they are NPCs that are beamed in so they are generic, making then having the DS9 uniform would mean they would all have the DS9 uniform .... ESD, Odyssey interior, etc ...
Are you aware that there is such a thing in the constitution class interior? - All it's crew have corresponding TOS-Uniform Sets. So I can see really no reason, beside fluff (as matteo pointed out), to not include them.

Actually I wouldn't even whine about, if the long promised function to set your own unform style for all crew would be included... DStahl, you hear me?

Oh, and also there is no 'standard uniform' anymore, as starfleet has dropped any regulations it seems

otherwise we all would be condemmed to the 'standard uniform' too

Regards
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Are you aware that there is such a thing in the constitution class interior?
Nope, I passed since I did not wanted to fly around in a century old ship.

I suppose the reason is we get the DS9 Admiral Uniform but not the DS9 Uniforms as the Constitution Class interior is part of the TOS bundle that includes the TOS uniforms.

And yes, I hope we can customize because even if I am fine with the 25th Century Uniforms there are several versions and I am stuck with the Antares 1uniform for the crew as I prefer the Sierra uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Nope, I passed since I did not wanted to fly around in a century old ship.

I suppose the reason is we get the DS9 Admiral Uniform but not the DS9 Uniforms as the Constitution Class interior is part of the TOS bundle that includes the TOS uniforms.

And yes, I hope we can customize because even if I am fine with the 25th Century Uniforms there are several versions and I am stuck with the Antares 1uniform for the crew as I prefer the Sierra uniforms.
With all due respect, I don't think you understand what the issue is. The TOS interior can be used with any ship and when you use it, All of the crew wandering around inside of the ship start wearing TOS uniforms. It has nothing to do with what costumes you buy.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Greetings,

Regards
Your asking for too much else they would have giving 3 purple doffs instead of 2 blue or just 2 purple doffs but they never did they. 18000 credits and what you got in the bundle is the value of work they put into it.

I for one don't want them spending more time on more useless interiors for trekkies to collect. I want them to put the time into the long lasting final solution too interiors that makes interiors a place I actually want to be.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
Your asking for too much else they would have giving 3 purple doffs instead of 2 blue or just 2 purple doffs but they never did they. 18000 credits and what you got in the bundle is the value of work they put into it.

I for one don't want them spending more time on more useless interiors for trekkies to collect. I want them to put the time into the long lasting final solution too interiors that makes interiors a place I actually want to be.
He is not asking for to much. The TOS interior has crew with the correct uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
as the Constitution Class interior is part of the TOS bundle that includes the TOS uniforms.
Wait, didn't the TOS Bundle only come with the dress unis and medical unis?