Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Odd mission UI bug...
02-17-2012, 01:27 PM
My one character, Torak@Dan_H, is having an odd bug in the episode UI. Under the Breen episode tab and the Cardassian struggle episode tab there is a mission under each of them that I'm unable to replay.

The Breen episode that I'm having a problem with is the first one, "Cold Call" and the Cardassian one that I'm having a problem with is "Rapier".

I'm having the same problem with both. The actual button that should say "Replay" instead simply says "Hail" and when I click it I get a window that says "Please input request." with the exit button at the bottom and that's it.

I can't replay the missions and it's a bit perplexing. I filed a ticket, but haven't received a response so I'm posting here! Anyone else having this problem? I hope that maybe PWE_BranFlakes can take a look at this thread and pass the info about this annoying bug along to the right people!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2012, 03:37 PM
I wish I could poke the devs from over here on the east coast! lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2012, 09:16 AM
The bug persists despite my desire to replay these missions!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Yep, I have seen that, can't remember which mission but think it may have been the same ones you tried, so chalk it up to another of the huge number of bugs coming out with every patch. i think this one was introduced as a new feature on Thursday 16th along with the game breaking speed control linked to mouse issue LOL
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Hey Maco, thanks for at least confirming that I'm not the only one with this problem! Of course, that doesn't make it any less annoying! lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2012, 09:37 AM
Old toon then yeh seems first and last missions cant do anything with.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at Royal, but feel free to clarify what you mean!