Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
02-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reave View Post
And if people can see what they've been spending, they're going to want to spend less, so I wouldn't count on us getting this.
We don't consider this a reason not to provide information to our players.

I can't promise any sort of timeline, but we are definitely discussing ways to let players know what they've purchased and when, and when their stipends have been/will be granted.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
02-17-2012, 06:52 PM
We really do need this.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
02-17-2012, 06:56 PM
I have got two my next should arrive the 24th. You can subtract the days subscribed from the current date and should get it the next day. Here is a calculator. I started my subscription January 23 2010 so mine should arrive on the 24th each month.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
02-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Three seems to be my lucky number..

Three Galors...

Three Stipends... so far.

I'm good.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
02-17-2012, 07:11 PM
I was lucky enough to be one of those who got two in December so I've gotten three so far. Still waiting for this months to come in.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
02-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Three seems to be my lucky number..

Three Galors...

Three Stipends... so far.

I'm good.
Do whatever Commander Riker says!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
02-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Seems like I gets mine on the 6th of each month. I think I joined on the 6th.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
02-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Three seems to be my lucky number..

Three Galors...

Three Stipends... so far.

I'm good.
How many c-points did you spend?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
02-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reave View Post
And if people can see what they've been spending, they're going to want to spend less, so I wouldn't count on us getting this.
That's just bogus. Do you spend less money since you can check your bank transactions?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulajin
We don't consider this a reason not to provide information to our players.

I can't promise any sort of timeline, but we are definitely discussing ways to let players know what they've purchased and when, and when their stipends have been/will be granted.
Hopefully soon. I'll have to observe the c-point balance more closely next month then.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
02-17-2012, 08:18 PM
I'd like to see my C-Store purchase history since opening my account as well as when my stipend hits.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:45 AM.