Lt. Commander
As the title implies, I just woke up from a totally awesome STO dream.

Imagine that armada from DS9 'Sacrifice of Angels' but in STO all traversing the Bajoran Wormhole in what must be a D-Day style invasion against the Dominion.

However unlikely was it in canon Trek, DS9 was relocated as well, being towed through the wormhole by large engineering support ships. Radio chatter can be heard in the background - the Subspace Radio DJs were coordinating the spacelift! There was some extensive chatter on 'moving the space fortress' and it guarding the bridgehead to Dominion space.

As I overtook most of the joint Federation / Klingon armada I noticed a lot of familiar player and ships' names, and the entire sector ahead was basically one gigantic battlefield with combined flotillas of Sovereigns, Galaxys and BortaS breaking off to engage each Dominion target in turn.

Too fantastic?

Well, I can always dream
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2012, 06:09 AM
Was Minmei singing "We will win"?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2012, 04:42 PM
No but I thought to make a fan video using Hitomi Shimatami's "Destiny" :3
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Years ago I freaked out my wife (then girlfriend) when I woke up screaming "IDDQD! IDKFA!"

For those who don't know, those are cheat codes from Doom for god mode and infinite ammo.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2012, 06:32 PM
Wow! That is epic lol! The fact that it's 'speaking code' does make it sound very futuristic.