Lt. Commander
SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!!

So, what are you expecting/wanting today? Combat or a "Cold Comfort" type mission?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Cold comfort...

I am expecting this mission to be the "Plan what to do now" mission, and perhaps a tiny bit of combat.

I also see us having to "unite" the KDF and Feds in a common assault on DS9, for <random illogical reason>.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm not expecting another pieces of the Jem'Hadar set.

Thats ok with me, but I'm worried that whatever we do get won't be new and shiny and go on either me or my ship. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2012, 08:54 AM
I feel like an idiot. I only just put a lot of thing things together while I was still mostly asleep this morning. Don't know why I didn't see it sooner. I think a major thrust of the mission may be getting a vision from the Prophets about not what's happened, but why. We'll almost be getting about more setup, possibly some interaction with the 2800 as they probe Bajor. Remember they may still think still they are at war with the Alpha Quadrant
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
I feel like an idiot. I only just put a lot of thing things together while I was still mostly asleep this morning. Don't know why I didn't see it sooner. I think a major thrust of the mission may be getting a vision from the Prophets about not what's happened, but why. We'll almost be getting about more setup, possibly some interaction with the 2800 as they probe Bajor. Remember they may still think still they are at war with the Alpha Quadrant
I'd think that too, but the Vorta never seemed to question why the Federation was in charge of the station they just got orders from not two minutes ago (from their perspective). It'll be interesting to see if the Jem'Hadar were aware of the passage of time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2012, 09:38 AM
I imagine there's some ancient prophecy on Bajor calling for your character to fulfill the role set out by the prophets, but first, you need to investigate the prophecy.

OR something like that. A mission set on Bajor involving the Wormhole that doesn't involve the prophets? Doesn't seem right to me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddoxx View Post
I imagine there's some ancient prophecy on Bajor calling for your character to fulfill the role set out by the prophets, but first, you need to investigate the prophecy.

OR something like that. A mission set on Bajor involving the Wormhole that doesn't involve the prophets? Doesn't seem right to me.
One of the missions appears to take place in the wormhole. I think you are right in that we are either investigating an old prophecy or are just trying to figure out how to talk to the prophets.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-18-2012, 10:20 AM
If I may ask, what time does the new episode go live on Saturdays??
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Highly looking forward to it.

Per usual I'll be recording a video today of my playthrough and uploading it to youtube later today in the link in my sig.

I also know of one new piece of technology added into the mission, for the first time ever in a STO mission, I won't spoil it, but watch the sky as you are playing the episode
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-18-2012, 10:27 AM
"I'm trapped in a glass case of emotion!"