Lt. Commander
*You step inside and see a large room with many tables and chairs. You see a group of klingons playing a game similar to darts near a window filled with stars and a distant nebula. You see some Human men laughing from a table at a friend whom has gone to a nearby table to try to pick up on a Gorn woman. The air is friendly, if a bit tense. You see a human behind the bar. He looks as though he has been assimilated before, as he still has a piece of borg technology sticking out of the side of his head, very small. He is giving orders to his Ferengi subbordinate, then looks up and sees you.*

Come in, come in! We got everything you could want here at CF! So sit down, relax, and have some synthahol.! We are a place where people from all over the Federation and beyond! At starbase 37, life is good! On the outskirts of federation space, there has been a...mutual agreement with the Klingon Empire not to attack us in return for services provided. *Looks over at a table from behind the bar* Hey you two get a room!!" *looks back at you* We definatly get alot of those types in here! Not that its bad, but the Klingons like to get a little rowdy with it
So sit back, relax, and have a blood wine, on the house!

Cochrane's Bar and Grill is a social RP thread for people who are off duty to come and socialize! So have a drink with a Klingon and see if the bouncer can stop ya, or wink at the pretty Betazoid over there! They know what you like! , And most of all, make sure to have fun! After all, It's your bar too!
Lt. Commander
# 2 WaZuP playa playa
02-16-2012, 04:11 PM
weary starfleet captain run's in *

" give me something to drink fast , hurry up man " !!

Grab's you by the collar and shake's you

* WHAT YEAR IS IT & WHERE ARE WE !! *

look's around franticaly and then back at you ..

what are you waiting on , payment ?!!

you take latnum ?

im low on credit's

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 04:27 PM
*Takes his seat in a the corner booth, overwatching everyone, and yells for the waitress*

WOMAN! WINE! And tune that viewscreen to Channel 4747! Wednesday night Targball is on!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2012, 04:34 PM
*Notices the bar nad decides to walk in*

*Sits down at the bar*

Lets see.....I'll take some Romulan Ale.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2012, 04:49 PM
*reach's up and wring's hair & beard so dirty the hair mold's into handle grip horn's *

WHERE ARE WE ?!!!

*look's wild at everyone and start's mumbling something about big hairy mamoth ppl *

WHAT YEAR IS IT ?!!

*O_O*

*start's lauphing hystericaly , and stop's abruptly*

IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

*run's over and huG's the klingon
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2012, 08:09 AM
*yawns*

Some tea please.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-20-2012, 02:23 PM
*Walks up to the bar once more*

Some tribble stew please.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-20-2012, 02:35 PM
*Steps inside and takes a seat at the bar*

I'll have a white rum mojito, and a T-bone, rare, friend.

*Order is put into the system*

So, how's things around here, any interesting stuff happen lately?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
*Takes his seat in a the corner booth, overwatching everyone, and yells for the waitress*

WOMAN! WINE! And tune that viewscreen to Channel 4747! Wednesday night Targball is on!
Why watch it on the viewscreen when there is a live holodeck feed? I've got one reserved for the Bat'leths/Raptors game, why don't you join me?

((I'm guessing there's holodecks in this bar))
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerChase View Post
*reach's up and wring's hair & beard so dirty the hair mold's into handle grip horn's *

WHERE ARE WE ?!!!

*look's wild at everyone and start's mumbling something about big hairy mamoth ppl *

WHAT YEAR IS IT ?!!

*O_O*

*start's lauphing hystericaly , and stop's abruptly*

IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

*run's over and huG's the klingon
... Nice hair...