Lt. Commander
# 11
02-20-2012, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Definitely good to know that there's a sense of humor to be found that's well tolerated.

I'll catch y'all in-game!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Had to make sure I wasn't about to perform a forum necromancy here. lol..

Welcome to STO. Hope you have a lot of fun.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Had to make sure I wasn't about to perform a forum necromancy here
the vatican looks down on that sort of thing. don't want to start the great STO inquisition of 2012 and have dozens of community members burned at the stake for practicing forum necromancy :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-20-2012, 09:00 AM
*pokes KG*

Howdy! Don't worry. We are not as insane as we all seem to be here on the forums...

It's much worse in reality...

*drops a few ketracel'd up tribbles in KG's galley*

Lt. Commander
# 15
02-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adola
I'm sure people don't need to know about your homosexual Rooster... Maybe get it some more Hen company it will change it's mind?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Do you not think we haven't tried??? The hens are lining up and he'd rather be with a welcome matt.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Phoenix76
*pokes KG*

Howdy! Don't worry. We are not as insane as we all seem to be here on the forums...

It's much worse in reality...

*drops a few ketracel'd up tribbles in KG's galley*

No worries. Give me enough time and insomnia to go along with my medicinal marijuana consumption, I'm sure I'll join the ranks and fit in quite well! *lol* I'm known to have my not-so-sane moments.

Just point me in the direction of the bridge in which to direct the trolls.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes85 View Post
the vatican looks down on that sort of thing. don't want to start the great STO inquisition of 2012 and have dozens of community members burned at the stake for practicing forum necromancy :p
Nobody expects the STO Inquisition!

Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms—oh damn!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6eyr View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm Max, and I've been running around here in STO, roughly for about two weeks now. I figured I'd throw out a hello on the forums, since it seemed the thing to do.
Hello Max, I'm "The most interesting man in the world," but folks in game call me "Black" or "Doc" - (NOTE: Black is in reference to "Paint it Black" - the song - it was my call sign in a game called Freelancer)

If you ever do STF Ground, the easier one is Khitomer Accord, with the second easiest being Infected Ground.

If you ever want to pair up for an STF or just a mission in general, feel free to PM me - here is my handle.

@BlackV7

Primary Toons:

Reynolds@BlackV7 (FED)

Kestra@BlackV7 (Klingon)

Desslok@BlackV7 (Klingon)
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
Hello Max, I'm "The most interesting man in the world," but folks in game call me "Black" or "Doc" - (NOTE: Black is in reference to "Paint it Black" - the song - it was my call sign in a game called Freelancer)

If you ever do STF Ground, the easier one is Khitomer Accord, with the second easiest being Infected Ground.

If you ever want to pair up for an STF or just a mission in general, feel free to PM me - here is my handle.

@BlackV7

Primary Toons:

Reynolds@BlackV7 (FED)

Kestra@BlackV7 (Klingon)

Desslok@BlackV7 (Klingon)
Tell me, do you drink Dos Equis while... Nevermind. *lol* I'm quite a fan of that particular Stones song, and Freelancer was the top dog back when I played it, oh so many years ago.

I'll definitely take up the offer for teaming, since that's all I can do until the Bajor size issue is fixed. (What can I say? I don't feel like hitting the "Skip' button...)

Also, knowing that people actually use a Klingon toon in conjunction with a Fed makes me feel like I'm neglecting that poor, ridge-headed, gagh-eating second toon of mine. I'm sure I'll get tired of the Fed grind and retro back. *lol*

Now, to loosen up my spastic arm and hand muscles by attempting to play 'Paint It, Black' on the acoustic...
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-21-2012, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6eyr View Post
Tell me, do you drink Dos Equis while... Nevermind. *lol* I'm quite a fan of that particular Stones song, and Freelancer was the top dog back when I played it, oh so many years ago.

I'll definitely take up the offer for teaming, since that's all I can do until the Bajor size issue is fixed. (What can I say? I don't feel like hitting the "Skip' button...)

Also, knowing that people actually use a Klingon toon in conjunction with a Fed makes me feel like I'm neglecting that poor, ridge-headed, gagh-eating second toon of mine. I'm sure I'll get tired of the Fed grind and retro back. *lol*

Now, to loosen up my spastic arm and hand muscles by attempting to play 'Paint It, Black' on the acoustic...
Oh yeah, hit me up in game - I am willing to run FED or KLINK, your pick. Yes, Paint it Black is one of my Favorite Rolling Stone toons

I mainly play U.S. Eastern time and roughly on anywhere from 10am to about 5pm in the afternoon mon-fri - Fri I am on longer as well as Sat.

So feel free to join me in any of the FEs - I have a billion toons ranging from Lt to VA - same with Klinks - so I am on a different toon every soo often.

Just PM me using @BlackV7 anytime - also I just created a casual gamer Klink fleet called "House of Krytos" - so if you have any alts, feel free to stick'em in my casual fleet