Lt. Commander
# 1 Second Wave bugs
02-11-2012, 10:26 AM
The Sidequest "Home Away From Homesick" basically autocompletes if you talk to the Ferengi vendor. I get a bunch of that 'completed' sound in rapid succession and see several objectives appear on the mission objective list and then disappear and then it tells me to go and talk to the Cardassian again, and the mission completes.

I'm fairly certain I missed a bunch of dialogue in there, but I haven't figured out how to get it to not just chain complete whenever I talk to the Ferengi.

CLICK FOR A LIST OF BUGS DURING THE NEW FE.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2012, 10:35 AM
When doing "Escaping Envoy" I can't use my turrets, drones, etc
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Dropping my bug here since it's the same mission:

Starting the mission stage 'Flee Circus' forces the game to quit with the error "GS shutting down before getting to ready state" every time, both when transitioning in the mission, and leaving the mission and attemting to continue. This essentially stops the feature episode from being completed by ANYONE with this error.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2012, 10:36 AM
There's some doff system bugs, which I posted here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...80#post4012480

And a friend talked to the Ferengi for the Kanar quest before talking to the quest giver, which seems to have completely borked the quest.

Honestly it looks almost like this is going to be Nintendo Hard, where if you don't do things in exactly the right order and the like then the entire thing has to be done over if you want 100% completion. Really annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caemos
Dropping my bug here since it's the same mission:

Starting the mission stage 'Flee Circus' forces the game to quit with the error "GS shutting down before getting to ready state" every time, both when transitioning in the mission, and leaving the mission and attemting to continue. This essentially stops the feature episode from being completed by ANYONE with this error.
Same.
to get past the posting restrictions i'm writing this
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2012, 10:45 AM
noticed bugs:

in cut scene at end of conference all the representatives stoof on thier chairs

A little hint of "quinns" disease I think.

also the jem hadar that attacked the staiton commander(or whoever the scottish chick was) didnt hit her??
no animation at all..please add an arm swing or something
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Wow a queue to get on and this GS drop thing must be driving F2P mental.....

I'm getting dropped as well
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Yeah, I just confirmed. If you talk to the Bajoran Priest during the Kanar quest, it locks you out of acquiring Kanar from Ferengi, and makes you unable to complete the sidequest. Not sure if bug.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2012, 11:18 AM
I got to the very end, defeated all the attack ships and got the communications pop-up that made my
ship warp to Bajor. When i arrived there, the mission was still stuck on "Approach Deep Space 9".
I could not complete the mission. I tried going to DS9 the regular way, nothing. I tried approaching
DS9 and selected Begin: Second Wave again - and of course the whole thing reset and I have to start from
scratch. I was in a group with my bf the whole time and he completed it. Not a happy panda right now
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrus View Post
Yeah, I just confirmed. If you talk to the Bajoran Priest during the Kanar quest, it locks you out of acquiring Kanar from Ferengi, and makes you unable to complete the sidequest. Not sure if bug.
^^ This. Having the same issue.