Lt. Commander
# 1 PWE's American Office
02-18-2012, 12:35 PM
We all play STO, and if you're reading this, participate in discussion of the forum. But a forum serves two things. One to mingle and be social. and second to communicate. Venting to each other, while thariputic, maybe, is mostly one way now when it comes to how the game runs so after some googleing i found PW's American office contact info. NOTE NOTE NOTE if you call twenty times a day or fax pics of photocopied but cheeks they are likely to block us from using this resource.

send a well thought up complant e-mail and also fax a hard copy to the office. if enough of us do it it may get us the attetion to the problems we want

>> To the mods this is not a pettition im not recruting people, im only providing the infomation to those who want it. And i have not found anything in the EULA saying i cant post this info

use it wisely, use it well

Seeing as provided channelse are being ignored here is PWE's American HQ contact info.
Via Bloomberg
Quote:
COMPANY OVERVIEW

Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. primarily publishes online games and provides online services in North America. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Foster City, California. Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. Founded in 2008

1001 East Hillsdale Boulevard Suite 800
Foster City, CA 94404 United States
Phone: 650-590-7700
Fax: 650-591-1211
www.pwe-inc.com
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2012, 12:37 PM
starts scanning butt TY!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
i found PW's American office contact info. NOTE NOTE NOTE if you call twenty times a day or fax pics of photocopied but cheeks they are likely to block us from using this resource
they can't block you from using it. its a customers right to contact the company they are doing business with, whether some of them act like idiots or not.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes85 View Post
they can't block you from using it. its a customers right to contact the company they are doing business with, whether some of them act like idiots or not.
Likewise, it is the right of the company to direct complainants through the proper and approved channels for such as their own internal policy dictates.

All a company is "legally" required to provide is a means of contact. Such is already provided via the ticketing system and a published email address. Threads like this are the very reason why many companies are moving away from publishing a phone number or physical address on their publicly visible websites.

Odds are that anyone calling by phone is instructed to use the website. Unless you know the exact extension of the party you wish to contact--and that is entirely internal and not required to be published by any stretch--you're likely to be greeted with a message to visit the website to complain.

Also, just reread the OP: If you call excessively or fax materials such as those mentioned in the OP, they CAN and most likely will remove the telephone contact information from their website. As said before, an email address alone would satisfy any requirement for contact information.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
We all play STO, and if you're reading this, participate in discussion of the forum. But a forum serves two things. One to mingle and be social. and second to communicate. Venting to each other, while thariputic, maybe, is mostly one way now when it comes to how the game runs so after some googleing i found PW's American office contact info. NOTE NOTE NOTE if you call twenty times a day or fax pics of photocopied but cheeks they are likely to block us from using this resource.

send a well thought up complant e-mail and also fax a hard copy to the office. if enough of us do it it may get us the attetion to the problems we want

>> To the mods this is not a pettition im not recruting people, im only providing the infomation to those who want it. And i have not found anything in the EULA saying i cant post this info

use it wisely, use it well

Seeing as provided channelse are being ignored here is PWE's American HQ contact info.
Via Bloomberg
Thank you for this. Trying to get concerns addressed with the Cryptic customer service goons is like banging my head against the wall.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Information copied and saved on my hard drive for future reference in case thread gets "Stalinized".

Thanks so much!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2012, 02:58 PM
lol buried to 10forward, out of sight out of mind eh, probity should repast in the general community feedback.

....OK.....so that is a no go.....I think we got their attention.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-18-2012, 03:14 PM
I don't get the reason for moving it to 10 Forward. If they want to kill the thread, why don't they just delete it?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aariny
I don't get the reason for moving it to 10 Forward. If they want to kill the thread, why don't they just delete it?
The information is important to some, but not really STO specific. As such it goes into Ten Forward.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The information is important to some, but not really STO specific. As such it goes into Ten Forward.
Ten Foward
Introduce yourself, share fan art, fan fiction, role play, and make friends here! Romulan Ale is still prohibited.

How the hell does this have anything to do with Fan Fiction, Fan Art, or Roleplaying? I wouldn't doubt it if they moved it here just so they can lock it with the reason being it was in the wrong forum. Seems to me Cryptic is getting almost as corrupt as SoE.