Lt. Commander
# 1 WTB C store odyssey!
02-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Hello, i was hoping to get some info if there will be a c store version of odyssey starship.

If yes when it will hit the deck and what stats the ship will have?

I am kinda dissapointed from the free version of odyssey cause when u first presented the ship it had 6 bridge officers 2 of them universal 1lt com 1 ensign

On the free version we have 5 officers only and only 1x is universal this kinda sux cause the ship firepower is already low by limiting bridge officers or even worst by removing one and leave only 1 universal this only make the ship a fail big heavy fancy ship not worth of flying ppl preffer their assault cruiser instead because it has same survivability more firepower and better turnrate and speed.

So yeah i am very dissapointed from free version of odyssey and i am looking forward for a c store version with a lot better stats than the free version.

PS. until i went and bought some c store points i couldnt post at the forums this is unacceptable cause i had to ask some questions about the game then decide if i will buy c store points. Yeah in my case if there wont be a c store version of odyssey with bettter stats than the free then i wont be buying c points ever again.
I know i sound like a spoiled brat but i am not i just clarifying my intentions its like feedback for the company dont get my wrong but i bet i am not the only one who wants to get his hands on a c store a bit OP version of odyssey anytime soon.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2012, 02:06 PM
there wont be a C store version
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2012, 02:07 PM
The Odyssey Variant should be in the C-Store next month. It won't have 6 BOFF slots. No ship has 6 BOFF slots.

Also, you don't need to buy CPs to post in the forum. If you play 20 hours you are allowed to post in the forum. Buying CPs only makes the process immediate rather then waiting the require days.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The Odyssey Variant should be in the C-Store next month. It won't have 6 BOFF slots. No ship has 6 BOFF slots.

Also, you don't need to buy CPs to post in the forum. If you play 20 hours you are allowed to post in the forum. Buying CPs only makes the process immediate rather then waiting the require days.

i play the game for about a week dunno for sure how much but i bet more than 20 hrs since i lvled up a fed char to lvl 50 and a klingon to 25 and before than i made 2 test chars up to lvl 10 or 15 so i bet its more then 20hrs of gameplay.

You officially know that there will be a ody in c store next month ?

Cause i heard that also but some others say it wont ever be one...

if yes thats great news for me i am getting happy again xD

Also if possible do you know when in next month it will come? (hehe sry i cant wait)

Its ok if it wont have 6x BOFF but at least 2x of them if not all of them must be universal

Also it should have that special weapon dread cruiser has due to lack of3x tactical consoles....
or just add one more tactical console tottal 3x
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by z0gra
i play the game for about a week dunno for sure how much but i bet more than 20 hrs since i lvled up a fed char to lvl 50 and a klingon to 25 and before than i made 2 test chars up to lvl 10 or 15 so i bet its more then 20hrs of gameplay.
Well I only had access to all forums after I brought C-Points, not even after I got a key using the Exchange to get points for it.

Quote:
You officially know that there will be a ody in c store next month ?
They said as much.

Quote:
Its ok if it wont have 6x BOFF but at least 2x of them if not all of them must be universal
They will not, they MIGHT make that Ensign Science into a Universal but that is it, the C-Store Odyssey will have the Auxiliary Craft and Saucer Separation.

Quote:
Also it should have that special weapon dread cruiser has due to lack of3x tactical consoles....
or just add one more tactical console tottal 3x
No.

If they done such a thing what would be the point of the Galaxy X then? the Odyssey is a exploration cruiser and NOT a battleship, the Universal station is there to give the ship more versatility as the Auxiliary Craft is there to provide a extra support, the Saucer Separation to provide the ship extra means to survive combat but that is it.

If you want a battleship, that is the Galaxy X.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2012, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane53
Um, yes there will, a plus one version at that that has disk separation. Hell, they even said it was going to be in the C-store afterward in the announcement. See?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-20-2012, 05:05 AM
For more information about the c-store odyssey watch this video with Al Rivera at 14:07

http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/1...ve-stoked-110/
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-20-2012, 05:10 AM
They could Make a Single ship for Federation That is Atleast Somewat Powerful & not Underpowered Like All the Others.

Odessy with full weapons Loadout. 5 X torps, Minimum 12 Gun Ports (8 Fore+3 torps, 4 aft+2 torps)
And Full Bridge Officer Slot ALL 4 X 4 Slots.

would make atleast one decent ship.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
They removed the 20 hr play time clause from the F2P Matrix. (No doubt too many bot accounts were trying to get past it..) Now only past Subscriptions & C-Store Purchase (with real C-Points, not Promotional Points from the Dilithium Exchange) count for Forum Access...

http://www.startrekonline.com/f2p_features
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane53
Can you please tell us your source of information?

I suppose your going to tell us all that they are not making the big Od saucer sep and with an aux vehicle?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~ Suricata