Lt. Commander
Request:

A listing of C-point transactions available to us on the website. SImply it would list purchases of C-points, spending of C-points (and the items purchased) and sale or purchase of c-points for Dilithium.

Request:

A list of subscription transactions that have been processed and paid, available from the account portion of the main website alongside the subscription and payment sections.

If these exist already (I have looked longs and hard) please let me know where they can be found.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 09:24 AM
this would be nice to see if and when we supposedly got our Stipend put into our account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 09:59 AM
How do you not know if you get your stipend? For me it is 400 more each month. I smarts in maths.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2012, 10:10 AM
Because when we're supposed to get it, and when we do is two different things. I'm supposed to get mine on the first. It's the day I registered and active sub, and the day I'm billed, I get it a week later on average.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Part of this issue is that they don't already seem to offer this information to us, where many other MMORPGs clearly show transactions. This may be an attempt to obsfuscate where they have had issues or problems.

This does not lend confidence that they are managing transactions properly.