Lt. Commander
When you check your reviews, are you noticing that if you don't wait like 5-10 seconds after the community-authored missions show up, clicking on one launches the mission that was displayed previously under the available tab?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Sounds like lag.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Additionally, if you are reviewing a mission (as in you have the review window up) and click on another mission in the community author tab to highlight it, you will review that mission instead of the original one you played. Regardless of if you played it or not.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-377 View Post
Additionally, if you are reviewing a mission (as in you have the review window up) and click on another mission in the community author tab to highlight it, you will review that mission instead of the original one you played. Regardless of if you played it or not.
Are you saying that by clicking on a mission without accepting is counted as a play?

I get allot of lag with Foundry search.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2012, 09:56 AM
I don't think it's a foundry bug after all. I just keep getting constant popups to play the vault when I log in to check my reviews.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
I don't think it's a foundry bug after all. I just keep getting constant popups to play the vault when I log in to check my reviews.
LOL.... I think there is a way to turn it off in the options, but I haven't found it yet.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-377 View Post
Yep. That bug has been around since Foundry launch.